You People Know How To Make A Grown Man Cry

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross, so happy to see you're home.. also glad to see your latest post, slowly getting back to you ol' self.. rest up and let us know if there's anyhing we can do to help..

you and your family will continue to be in my prayers.. again, glad to see you're home..

Chris

Ross, glad to have you back friend. I'm sorry about all of the negatives your dealing with but will be praying for positives to come your way.

Wise & Cindy

Sheesh! Someone leaves for a month or two and look what happens to you?

FEEL BETTER YOU LITTLE PERV, YOU!

Hi, everyone!

Nancy said:
Oh, Ross, look at your latest post, just couldn't help yourself, right? The imp is emerging.
It's hard to stay away from the people that you love so much, even when you feel terrible. ;)

Ross said:
Well, well, well. What have we here? :D

Ok - :D you are just tooooooo perky to be sick. Is this all just a blatant ploy for tatooed nurses, cows in thongs, and chocolate chip cookies......

Hmmmmmmmmm - I wonder:)

Just kidding - you take care;)

Tears and Treasures

Tears and Treasures

Dear Brother Ross, Glad that detour didn't take you away from us permanently! I don't care for those unplanned trips, but I sure am happy you made it home again! I think tears of happiness are signs of a treasure in your heart. You can now see how many of us count you as treasure in ours! Do take care, and try to get some sleep! Brian

Hey Ross, so glad that you are home! Sorry about the news....we will all hope that it just stays put! Hope you can get over the CHF and pneumonia soon. No wonder you weren't feeling well!

Ross: Welcome home. Sarcasm and humor can get any of us thru our darkest hour. (that and I guess butterfly tatoos...)
Laura
LLJ

Aaa

Aaa

Glad you are at least back home and stabilizing Ross. I have a friend who's had a AAA for 20 plus years.......they are watching it with no plan to intervene. He's 92 and still driving! Think positively! And rest.
Barbara

pipersmith said:
Ok - :D you are just tooooooo perky to be sick. Is this all just a blatant ploy for tatooed nurses, cows in thongs, and chocolate chip cookies......

Hmmmmmmmmm - I wonder:)

Just kidding - you take care;)
All of the above would do nicely. :D

Yeah, yeah, Ross is home. I'm sorry I haven't posted before now, been having some computer problems again with my server. I wish you well and please take it easy. We love you Ross and this forum wouldn't be the same without you. You are the man! !

Welcome home Ross

Welcome home Ross

Ross,
I'm so glad you're back and your sense of humor is intact.:D Rest, rest, rest and don't give up yet!;)
Barbara

Ross! I am so happy to hear you are home and doing okay......Please take care and get better fast! I don't know how we would have made it through the last year without all of your help. Healing wishes sent your way now :) I would have dressed up in my best little nursey outfit if I thought it would have helped :confused:

Ann

Ross, my partner in crime and I are really glad to see ya home....

Ross, my partner in crime and I are really glad to see ya home....

I would have called, but It was asked that we hold off on the calling, but I did want to let you know that Eliza, my little peanut and I are very happy to hear that you are home, and are routing for you every step of the way. Harrybaby:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Miss Eliza Lowell 2006 and "The Unk...LOL"
100_1816.jpg

Ross.....I'm so glad that you are back home. You have so many people praying for you that I'm sure everything will turn our just as you wish. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Take care
Maka

Woo hoo!!! Ross is HOME!!!!

Welcome back, bud!

Very sorry I didn't have time to visit you in the hospital :(. Course, you know, if you didn't want to see me while I was in OH ... you didn't have to go to the hospital to tell me ;). He he he ... just kidding, of course, bud ;).

Glad to see you home ... now, rest up and feel better soon :).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html
"Enough is enough, I can't take anymore" ... Alabama ... 'Can't Keep A Good Man Down'

Welcome Home!!!

Welcome Home!!!

Have been thinking about you and praying for you every chance I got. Glad you are home to rest and get feeling better soon. We miss you lots, and we will be waiting for your next post. In our prayers, Crystal;)

knightfan2691 said:
Woo hoo!!! Ross is HOME!!!!

Welcome back, bud!

Very sorry I didn't have time to visit you in the hospital :(. Course, you know, if you didn't want to see me while I was in OH ... you didn't have to go to the hospital to tell me ;). He he he ... just kidding, of course, bud ;).

Glad to see you home ... now, rest up and feel better soon :).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html
"Enough is enough, I can't take anymore" ... Alabama ... 'Can't Keep A Good Man Down'

Sorry buddy, but when I got 67/40 for a BP, I thought it best to worry a little bit. Maybe next time?

Latest posts

Back