You People Know How To Make A Grown Man Cry

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D sometimes agood crying session is good for the soul.Every one wants you to know you are well loved and that you need to be well so we cancontinue to give you a hardtime with a clear conscincious.

Lettitia:D

Hi Ross

How r you today? Your sense of humour and upbeat nature is infectious. I love your dancing tiger. Are you that tiger? :D

It sure cheered me up when I read some of these jokes when Amelia was recovering from her valve replacement. I get some jokes on the Anti-coagulation thread too.

I like the one when you guys were comparing heart valves and someone said his was best but you cannot have it untill he is done with it...

Cheers

Dawn thank you. Actually I'm terrible, but I'm trying to hide it and not let it bleed over to the forums.

This is no time to scare Ross!

This is no time to scare Ross!

Mary! I'm willing to send one of me in a rubber suit, but that's it! Brian

BDMc said:
Mary! I'm willing to send one of me in a rubber suit, but that's it! Brian

It's a trick, Brian.:D :D :D :D
We know that Ross will forward any guy pics on to the gals on the Forum!:p :p :p

Ross

Ross

I think I've missed something. You want bikini pics of women on THIS forum? Not this woman. Why don't some of the younger ladies submit them? You'd certainly enjoy them more.

Seriously, I have sensed you are not feeling well. I'm so sorry to hear it. I know I kind of disappear and then show up, but you are always in my thoughts. I love your pictures! The jivin' cat you currently have is my favorite. I didn't "get" the buffalo, but so what? Anyway. You are an inspiration with your sense of humor. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

BTW I also had an awful infection after my first surgery and was in the hospital most of last summer. I know that I was in the ICU for weeks, but I don't remember how long since I was out of it most of the time and my family was in shock and just trying to live their lives. My poor husband had to keep working to keep our health insurance. Like you, I hate hospitals and hope I never have to step foot in that hospital again. I'll go back to Houston if the time ever comes.

Use all of the strength of the people out here who need you to stay strong.

Barbara

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Mary said:
And for the guys, they can be buddies when they submit nude pics!:p

Shouldn't that be "butties" or is it "butt buddies"????? :D

Ross.............

Ross.............

Ross said:
Actually I'm terrible, but I'm trying to hide it and not let it bleed over to the forums.

You know we love you and you can bleed on the forum anytime..........well, not literally, I hope. I haven't forgotten you, but you know me. If a snail and I were in a race, the snail would win, hands down. (well, I don't think a snail actuallly has hands........but you know what I mean.) Got Katie's "card" here and promise to send soon. Won't solve your immediate financial woes, but it will be worth big bucks some day..............:D

Hugs. J.

Ocular Migraines Maybe?

Ocular Migraines Maybe?

Ross said:
I've got transition lenses and at there darkest tinting in bright light, it's as if I'm wearing nothing at all and staring directly into the sun.

I have been complaining of vision disturbances so much- and no one here seems to know what to make of it. Finally, after some reading here, I am a bit comforted to know this a common occurance among VR.com-ers. After the reading, I am thinking maybe our light regulation problems are not forms of ocular migraines.....? What'ya think......:cool:

pipersmith said:
I have been complaining of vision disturbances so much- and no one here seems to know what to make of it. Finally, after some reading here, I am a bit comforted to know this a common occurance among VR.com-ers. After the reading, I am thinking maybe our light regulation problems are not forms of ocular migraines.....? What'ya think......:cool:
When my blood pressure is fine, so is my vision, but when it dropped out, I kid you not, everything was so bright that it was like staring directly into the sun. I could not see anything. I had to keep my eyes closed the whole way to the hospital. I think there is much more to this visual phenomena then they realize.

Ross said:
When my blood pressure is fine, so is my vision, but when it dropped out, I kid you not, everything was so bright that it was like staring directly into the sun. I could not see anything. I had to keep my eyes closed the whole way to the hospital. I think there is much more to this visual phenomena then they realize.

BTW - when I said "no one here" I meant my GEOGRAPHICAL location not VR.com:eek:

I agree completely Ross. When I have trouble, my blood pressure is also low - just on the left side. A couple of times, mine has been like that. Most of the time, it looks like the TV when you turn the brightness all the way up. I can see for the most part - I can't really see light or white objects, but I can see other things. I never heard of ocular headaches until this morning. I have them often, as described in many posts - gray, blurry, aura, etc. When I looked up the definition on the net - the site also mentioned distorted light regulation as a type of ocular headache - I thought of your post.

I hope that you are well! Take care...:)

Latest posts

Back