You People Know How To Make A Grown Man Cry

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that I am new - but I wanted to add my best wishes as well. The support and caring here is overwhelming. Wrap up and rest in all these prayers and well-wishes. You have certainly touched so many lives - you are blessed....as are we.

God bless Ross.

God bless Ross.

Bless you Ross. So glad you are home again. Please rest up so you can get to feeling better.
Prayers continue for you.

Hi Ross!! :D :D :D I'm glad you are out of the hospital. Maybe not the best news all around, but you're one dam* tough cookie and seems like it could only get you down for a short spell. You rest up and get over that pneumonia and your cantankerous alter-ego will steer you back. If not, you know we are all here, 24/7 for anything you need. Anything. Anytime.

Wishing you restful nights and plenty of healing, calming hours.

Marguerite

ROSS...... Seeing your Email this morning was wonderful!!!!! I also will keep it short.. Please take good care of yourself, so happy you are at home.

Love,
Rose

Ross, what a wonderful way to start off Hump Day!

So happy to see you are home.

Hugs to you my friend!:D

There's no place like home and no cooking like home cooking. We hope you recover very soon. You are so missed.
You are my sunshine,
Blanche and Al

Hello Ross,

I was so glad to see that you are home and posting. I have been following the posts here, and have kept you in my thoughts and prayers over here in Germany.

I thought I would share some information my doctors told me regarding my aortic aneurysm concerns. You see, it appears that after my dissection they discovered that I have one that is 3.4 cm. That being said, my vascular surgeon informed me that this can stay stable for life, or for a long time.

So far mine has remained unchanged for over 6 years. I hope you also have the same good luck for many years.

Rset up my friend, and try to keep positive.

Rob

Rossman,

Great that you're back home! Get that prescribed rest. If they send a home nurse, ask that it be the one with the tattoed derriere. :D

Take your time getting back to the moderating. We troublemakers will be here waiting for you. :D

Cheers,

You sound good Ross.:) So happy you are back in the saddle again;)
Ummmm.. can I have some of that great looking cookie?
Take care my friend.

I am so happy you are home!!!Rest now, you know we are here ..love ya Yaps

pipersmith said:
I know that I am new - but I wanted to add my best wishes as well. The support and caring here is overwhelming. Wrap up and rest in all these prayers and well-wishes. You have certainly touched so many lives - you are blessed....as are we.
Well, well, well. What have we here? :D

Ross -

Ross -

Welcome home!! Sounds like you still have some mending to do, but know you are going to be fine because there are a lot of prayers going up for you!

Have you finished the cookie yet? It looks yummy!!

I'm sure you charmed ALL those nurses - lucky gals!

Take care -

Christina L

good to have you back! sorry you're experiencing hardships, but hopefully everything will be okay. my prayers are with you.

:) :) :) :)

Dear Ross:

I was SO happy to see your post! So many of us have been worried.

When I read that you were home, I reached for the box of tissues as well.

Best wishes, hon.

Marybeth

Latest posts

Back