YAY~! Its really me today~!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussigal

Overwhelmed and so grateful to be home...
Got home at about 4pm yesterday avo., and of-course immediately needed another rest :rolleyes: ....

I cant believe the HUGE list of posts for me....
I am humbled by your attentions to lil-ol-me :eek:

Its a bit slower at Mums' (shes not as quick on the buzzer as the nurses either )

....but I NOT complaining one bit...:D

...soon as they said I only had to pass my INR and "Stair-test" on Sunday Morning and I could go home I was on a mission!

We all stayed at Mums' last-nite so it was a full-houe....very great nite!...

I crashed into Bed again by 7.30PM and spent most of the night asleep....I am only managing about 1/2 - 1 hours between naps but thats better than the 5 3/4 I spent unconscious in ICU.

I ache from top-to-toe, and am bruised and battered everywhere-else...My heart is now beating so loudly and cleary its easy to tewll I am ALIVE!!!!...

Bout the only thing that seems to have suffered is my spelling :rolleyes:
and these wormm/dots that keep runing across my field of vision~!

I will have a look at the piccies Mum took of me and chose a few G-rated ones to share....

So It is with MUCH LOVE and HUGEST thanks ANd gratefulness for all your prayers were surely needed this-time....(not MY plan by the way~!)....

Now I need a nap and I will continue my Non-boring story on a bit later....

Do have a very impressive scar and another extra-one down my leg that I hope I wasnt charged for tho!;) ...though I spose if theyhave to charge to keep patients alive 3 times in a row it was worth it whatever the cost!....

(Please GOD can they perfect Stent-implacement of Mitral valves by the time that one needs doing~? ;) ,,,,youve got 15-20 yrs to work on that for me!

Much LOVE and MONSTER-HUGS
TON!!!!

Welcome back,
Glad to see you posting under your own power again.

Welcome home!!!

Welcome home!!!

Tonia,

It is so wonderful to have you back here with us. As you can tell by our many posts we were all so worried about you. You were in my thoughts and prayers during your operation and afterwards and I am so very glad that you have made it home and are on the road to recovery. It was so great to get your Mum's posts and hear how you were making good progress after the initial problems. Take care of yourself - Jeanne :)

Ditto!!!

Ditto!!!

mntbiker said:
Welcome back,
Glad to see you posting under your own power again.

It's great to see you back on here!!!! You gave us quite a run for our money there, sweetie! Thought you were trying to outdo Katie's roller coaster there for a while! Now rest up 'cuz those boys of yours are gonna be getting you back to shape in no time! :D Much love. J.

That is wonderful....

That is wonderful....

.. to see you home and posting!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I thought for a while there that you had decided to perch on top of that mountain but I see that you made it on this side. ;)
Keep resting and walking and breathing.

Its soooo good to see you back here - you certainly gave us all a scare! So pleased you're home and recovering now. Take it slowly
Lots of love
Emma
xxx

This is great

This is great

I was concerned there for a while that you were enjoying the view from the top of the mountain, after all the months of trying to get there that you didn't want to come down! ;) It's great that you are now out of hospital and the real journey back to normal can begin, just don?t over do it, you will get tied easily for the first few weeks, listen to your body. :)

Karlynn, better stock up on my make up now. ;)

Woman you have no idea how on the edge I was with you. All I can say is, thank God for listening to all of us! He knows he cannot have what is loved by many.

So glad to see you post, Ton. Wishing you a complete and uneventful recovery- you've paid you dues and it's time to start enjoying your "new life"! Best wishes.

You just had to go and make a spectacle of yourself, didn't you? :D :D

Well that's ok -- sure glad you are WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW and will be back into the swing of things real soon. WALK ..... WALK ....

Oh .... did I say WALK?

Your mother did a wonderful job of keeping us up to date. Bless her. We rushed to our computers first thing every day to check in on you. We are a bunch of worriers in here when one of us is in a spot we get really, really edgy and bunch together in one long thread to handle it, and you were really in a tough spot.

It is truly great to see you at the computer. Your attitude hasn't changed a bit. That might be what pulled you through the hole.

Tell your mother thanks for us. Can't imagine what we might've thought had she not kept us in the picture. The hounds would've been headed on down there.

Welcome BACK!!! It is so great to hear your voice again :D You sound so good Ton, take care now and rest up! How are the boys? Tell your Mom thanks once more ;) Ann

Great News !!

Great News !!

HI Tonia !!!
We are thrilled to read that you are out of the hospital at long last.We have all been so worried about you , and we are all so relieved that you are at home.
Looking forward to chatting with you again soon.
Take it easy,sending you lots and lots of love and gentle hugs,
Debora Wendy & Families:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ton:

Don;t worry about the spelling for now. All is well in the world. Welcome home

Marybeth

Welcome back to your VR home Ton!!!!!!!!!!! No more excitement please - just a smooth recovery from here on out - okay?! We really appreciated your Mom keeping us so closely updated. It's not hard to see where you get your personality!

Sending you welcome home {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}

Latest posts

Back