Xmas fun Survey

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

We all have enjoyed Cort's thread on where all have you lived?:) I would like to ask..where do you plan on spending Xmas?..Home, family (out of town)....cruise.:) .....We live 60 miles from our kids/Grandkids.. So, we will just spend the 23rd at night with them..come home the 24th..so they can have Family time.:D Xmas excitement with the kids/ Santa Claus the next morning with them :) don't want them to feel like they need to cook, ect. for us....( I remember, too well, the mess left after Santa Claus comes.:p .. was stressed out trying to clean up and get in the kitchen to cook for our Parents. (However, they lived a long way off)and didn't get to see their Grands that much. Bonnie

We travelled for Thanksgiving, so we'll stay home for Christmas. All the kids will be here (5), a son-in-law, a granddaughter, and maybe one or two of their girlfriends.;) :p

Bob and I are spending New Year's week-end in St. Louis--all by ourselves-for some R&R. An added bonus might be an opportunity to meet up with JimL and Shirley if they come through this part of the country.:)

We will be home like always. My Daughter will come with the 2 grandchildren(4,6months) on Christmas Eve. My older son will come with the latest girlfriend and my live at home son will be here with his girlfriend. They will come on Christmas Eve to enjoy dinner Sushi, Lobster, and Oyster Stew.I have had Oyster Stew on Christmas Eve for as long as I can remember. We open presents and then everyone heads home loaded with goodies.

P.S. This year we have to get rid of some flounder.

Same place I am every year, unless my second home calls me back.

Ye old homestead decorated for the holidays:

ROSS.gif

We stay in town for Christmas. We eat two Christmas meals; lunch with my mother and dinner with Cindy's mother. Can you say WEIGHT GAIN?!:eek:

Either at home or, if the weather is "drivable", maybe at my brother's in North Carolina.

Granbonny said:
We all have enjoyed Cort's thread on where all have you lived?:)

*grins*

Ya know ... I'm still surprised at how well that thread "took" here ... and at a few other boards I posted it. Sure has been interesting to see some of the connections being made. I suspect that there are more connection to be made ... between members of various boards, even ;).

Granbonny said:
I would like to ask..where do you plan on spending Xmas?

At home. Oddly, I'll be the only single person in the bunch ... with my parents, sis and her hubby, Aunt/Uncle, cousin and her bf, cousin and his gf.

*sighs*

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html
"We're outta here" ... Steve Azar ... 'I Don't Have To Be Me 'Til Monday'

My daughter & her husband and their two boys (12 and 10) will be hosting their 14th annual family Christmas party on the 23rd and I don't ever miss it. Son and soon-to-be-bride-#2 will also be there with their brood of yours, mine and ours(YUK!). My son-in-law has a large fun family so there is always a houseful. I'll stay there until Christmas morning then come home. Oh, they live in CA about 300 miles from me.

OH, Ross, love your picture, hope it doesn't get too windy there.

Home sweet home. With daughter who lives here, too. We will find time to spend with her daughter and 4 children (noisy), maybe dinner with them. Daughter intends to serve meals at our church that day, too.

We're taking a week's vacation (Christmas - New Years) and spending it at home, as usual. We don't have any family near us, so we traditionally have dinner at home on Christmas Eve (Prime Rib Roast Beef), have dinner at our next door neighbours Christmas Day (Turkey), and then our next door neighbours have dinner with us New Year's Eve (Seafood). In between, my wife and I will probably go out for dinner once or twice....after all we're on vacation :D Did I ever mention we like to eat! :D

We spend ours at home also. There will be 17 of us going out to eat for Christmas evening dinner and then we come back to our house and do our gifts for everyone. Then they all leave for their homes(they all live within a 35mile radius) and do Christmas morning with the kids. Then part of them come back to our home for Christmas dinner. I always do something simple like Lasagna or Enchiladas and finger foods. I love every minute of it and wish the three grandkids in Tenn. could be here also.

Always HOME!

my oldest will come home, my son will be home from college before heading to England for his last semester..
and my younger ones couldn't imagine being anywhere else on Christmas morning!!:D
Besides I don't have any place to travel to, unless I flew to New Zealand to spend it with my sister.. Now that is a thought!!

Ross said:
Same place I am every year, unless my second home calls me back.

Ye old homestead decorated for the holidays:

ROSS.gif

ross.. your home looks so cozy and warm!!
What a festive place!

WE WILL ALL BE HOME . AS USUAL . LOTS OF FOOD, CHRISTMAS MUSIC. A FEW PRESENTSAND THEN MY BABY BROTHER WILL READ THE CHRISTMAS STORY FROM THE BIBLE FOR ALL OF US . I GUESS, THAT THIS REPLACES FOOTBALL FOR OUR FAMILY.

Lettitia

We're home for the holidays......

My cousin from VA. will be coming up. We'll do Christmas Eve and then to her son's for Christmas day. We'll definitely do Lasagna here, and probably crab cakes....mmmmm....or some form of seafood. Just love the holidays. I'm already decorated and wrapped.....a bit obsessive, huh????

Evelyn

lcwhitney said:
WE WILL ALL BE HOME . AS USUAL . LOTS OF FOOD, CHRISTMAS MUSIC. A FEW PRESENTSAND THEN MY BABY BROTHER WILL READ THE CHRISTMAS STORY FROM THE BIBLE FOR ALL OF US . I GUESS, THAT THIS REPLACES FOOTBALL FOR OUR FAMILY.

Lettitia

We love your Christmas. We are forced to endure football on Christmas night at my mother-in-laws. I'd rather watch paint dry. College basketball would be better. Christmas story much better.

Latest posts

Back