Work stinks.... even when it's not your own!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rain

Oh, my heart buddies... I could almost cry!!

I tried to plan my schedule around my husbands and WOW, was that a mistake... I don't know if I'm madder at him or his lousy architects!!

Unless something very strange happens it doesn?t look like I?ll be making it to the reunion this year. Too many complications and getting an airline ticket this late in the game is next to impossible. Hubby did offer to drive me.... donno if he was serious or not. Maybe I should have said, ?OKAY?. lol

I?ve learned a few lessons from all this though ..... I WILL be there next year and plan to be there every year after that. Well at least for the next 50 or so. :) No more scheduling around 'job completion' for me!

Come on Billy..... don?t talk them into Ireland... I?ll never get there. Lets keep it in the US this year okay?? Maybe the trip to Ireland could be the six month anniv. or something?? Can I still vote even if I?m not there in person?? If so I wanna vote for someplace close to Colorado. It?s beautiful here, peoples, I promise! Come on.... we can switch from the big cities and I?ll show you guys how we have fun out here in the sticks.... We DO have a few tourist attractions... Mesa Verde Natl Park is wonderful and we have lots of museums, beautiful scenery! Or hey! We could have a huge bon fire and all go skinny dippin? down at the old swimmin? hole at the back of our farm lol ..... lots of fun and a great time to compare scars! lol Or rent house boats at Lake Powell!! THAT?S FUN TOO!! Okay... well I tried.....

Sorry I missed you all...... I actually had a ticket two different times!! I can?t seem to win this year. Thank you, Janie, for all your help!! ..... everyone needs a friend like you!! And Gina too!!! She just called...... I love you guys.... have fun!! :)

Take LOTS of pictures! I?ll see you next year for sure.

Rain

You will be with us in sprit Rain!

Yes, next year! We will put your vote in for Colorado!

Like the idea of Ireland....but like yourself...don't think I will make it over that way either:mad:. Never say never, right? ;)

Take care of yourself and give Vergil a hard time for making you wait unti the last hour!

Talk soon girlfriend

Go Colorado

Go Colorado

Yes Rain, I'd vote for Colorado. It's central! And don't be bad mouthing architects.

Marcia

Latest posts

Back