Woops!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah_Louise

Hi everyone,
Hope your all well,
I've done something a bit silly....i've managed to burn my a good bit of my scar :rolleyes2:
Does anyone have any idea what i can and can't put on it? Can you use after sun?
I didn't even realise you could get sun burn when there's no sun out!! Last week end i was covered in factor 50 as it was really hot & sunny, yesterday it was 11C, cloudy and dull so didn't think for one minute i'd need sun cream, and hey i've been burnt!!
Thanks in advanced!
Love Sarah xxx

Not sure, but maybe research Aloe Vera. I know we had a plant and would pull off leaves and squeeze out the gel and put it on bad burns. I think they also sell the product at drug stores.

Aloe vera is what came to mind as well. Hope it heals soon and isn't too sore.

use sudacream get it from the chemist, and use factor 50 next time on your scar, mind you at the mo you will need an umbrella in the ik lol

Thanks everyone,
Mother got me some sudacream & witch hazel which seems to have done the trick lol
Although my sternum is really sore at the minute?!? :/ any idea's? related to the sun burn??
Haha i no neil, i went to the shed before and stayed there for nearly an hour as i went it and the heavens opened and i wasnt getting THAT wet lmao!
Love Sarah xx

Just be more carefull in the sun, honey. We want you to be okay. And never go in the water anfd be there for two hours. Lobsted city, I did that as a child, never again. You be good and stay in the shade. Hugs for today.

I used to get sun burnt on a pretty regular basis because I was a silly kid who LOVED the water, so I would swim all day and completely forget my sunscreen. When I got burnt some things that helped were: aloe, tea bags (soaked with water and laid on the most painful areas...actually soaked some towels in tea too once, worked well but pretty messy), cool baths, solarcaine (product in an aerosol can specifically for sun burn...especially good for the extra bad ones because you don't have to touch the burn to put it on). Hope you find something to help.

Latest posts

Back