Woodbutcher's wild ride!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is Justin is one brave & tenacious 'hombre'! :)

Way to go Justin....I will be checking out your blog soon too! But I do hope that you can take care of that knee soon. I have a bum knee from bad knee surgery 5 years ago & I just can't visualize how the heck you're doing it!!!

Take care! :)

Thank all so much for your support ! Yep, over a thousand miles now ! I cant really believe it myself. Just 17 to go, and it's a nice ride too, along the waterside all the way to the north coast where my ferry to England will be !
It's been a long hard slog for sure and my dodgy knee has really been getting me down, but somehow I seem to have very nearly reached my goal ... Coast to coast on a mountain bike.... It's been really hard but I wouldn't have missed it for the world ! It's been wonderful having you virtually along too ! Jus

Very interesting blog and photos, Justin :) !

And thanks for starting the thread and calling attention to the journey, Halley :) .

Justin

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!

I agree with Shezagirlie. You are an extremely talented writer, and photographer! Did you ever think about doing that sort of thing professionally?

Oh by the way, how is Alfie? Bet he'll be overjoyed to see you!

Thank you again for all your kind words.
I did used to be a professional photographer before I trained as a carpenter actually. An odd career change. I think I was good at photography but quite honestly not good enough. I went to a very good college and some of my college mates are now leaders in that field, I just didn't have the edge that you needed.
Writing I've never really thought about but I've really enjoyed putting the blog together, I just write and remember things and write some more and chuckle my way along ... It's a great way to spend a few hours.
I've never been interested in reading actually, and I've only ever read a handful of books. Maybe I should read some more to see how it's done. I'm not sure about full stops and commas and all those bits n bobs, I just wing it really !
Delighted you've been enjoying it though.
Kind regards...
It's 10.15 am here in france so I should get pedalling home !! Jus

Latest posts

Back