Why? Drivers License Picture Is Horrible.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Is it just me or does everyone look like they are fat when the BMV takes your picture for your DL? I thought about sharing this photo, but NO WAY after I looked at it. It disgusts me something awful.

I can relate ...

I can relate ...

What cracks me up Ross, is every two years because of my job, I have to renew my license. Each time I see less hair! Something must be wrong with the cameras they use. ;)

Take care Mark

I tend to agree Mark. I look about 100 pounds heavier then what I really am. I even stood at the mirror this morning to see if I really looked that fat. I think they use a fisheye lens or something on those cameras.

This picture is enough to scare Mara's rats into seclusion for life!

Remember? Sometimes I think it is better that we don't. A couple of months ago I was viewing some old color slides (remember them?) from car club activities and saw what the wife and I looked like 25 years ago. I almost cried!

Some things are better not remembered.

And 25 years from now, you'll be crying about how great you and your wife look now. So everything is relative. Each age has its own beauty.

I agree that there is something wrong with the cameras at Motor Vehicle. Maybe like a fun mirror, only it's not fun. :p

HEY,

Every time I get my new licsense, I think, boy, if I was arrestd and they put this picture in the paper, people would say " well, he looks like the criminal type".:D

driver license & passport photos....

driver license & passport photos....

always makes me look like a deer in headlights.

Terry40

Passport Pictures

Passport Pictures

Are worse..They make us look like ..Have you seen this person? Wanted for ?????:D :D Bonnie

Locals

Locals

The local BMV folks here have a habit of trying to get me to laugh whenb I have my new pic taken.
Never works, just annoys the Hell out of me and I look pissed o...... when I see the pic. Apparently here they try to make you look bad.

God Bless

Ben

IDs always make me looks dorky, no matter how hard I try. Ah, if they would only accept my little dolphin picture instead!!

The Good Side

The Good Side

I once won a T-shirt for having the worst drivers license picture.

:)

Can't get better than that. Thought maybe you were going to put in a wittle wabbit for our Bunny! Then Bunny would win the prize for the cutest DL pic. From the looks of your current picture, Bunny, you ought to anyway.:D

:eek:

Hensylee you're trying to make me blush. Besides, it's all just done with makeup. ;)

Ross, I had my last drivers license picture taken about 2 weeks after I got out of hospital for CHF,cardiomyopathy and other heart problems. Imagine how sickly I look. Im so embaressed to show it when I write a check. But then again when I look at it I think how much better I am now and I smile. I wonder if cashiers think Im the same person?

I just went grocery shopping today and bought a 6 pack of beer for my hubby and cashier carded me. They had a sign up that they card anyone under 40 now, I could have hugged her! I was happy that time to show my license.

:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back