Where's Zipper2??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deb,
I hope you get this sorted out soon. In the meantime, take it easy and check in when you feel up to it

Sorry for hiding

Sorry for hiding

Hi everyone,see some of you are wondering,well it's been a rough
surgery for me Jan 22nd for 2nd time and yes im on amiodarone and slowly
trying to taper it off now but told it remains in my body for some time yet
after the initial stop,still have approx 20 100 mg to take fore i totally stop it.

Been to edmonton told i cannot return to work for numerous reasons which i am having a hard time confessing to,i'm only 48 i understand my health comes first,but i'm having trouble accepting this at all,and i have the greatest cardio,but he told me if i dont follow these orders i can look for a new cardio.

I know hes right in diagnosis but with all the stress i've put myself through
since 1992 i have endometriosis (spelling?) and this has caused me grief since
the heart surgery and i clotted huge it scared the hell out of me,as we were
comming home from my cardio visit in edmonton to make along story short
they feel the cysts are back and i've been put on a birth control depo vera
I am not healthy enough to just jump and have these surgerys fast,long story
as to how this happened on my way home so thats all i'll say.

My chf is bad and returned and my legs are swelling ive lost from 160lbs
to 130 now and i'm forcing self to eat,no appetite be it a drug or what,they say it is the amiodarone and i can't just stop cold turkey.

i go back to edmonton in a month or so,they will call me with an appt at their convienience i guess.

Hubby is stressed and so am i and why i dont know i thought ohs would help me,but so far it's not and im down for now,alive but down,im sorry
i have been reading surgerys writen off calender so i know and haven't forgotten any of you,just in a self pity cus i cannot do what i luv (WORK)
and whole bunch of things went negative the surgery,the endometrious can't even be coiled for the hemmoraging too big risk for enocarditas and all is chitty right now.Hysterectomy out of question and it only bandaids the endometriosis so what good would it help.
I am praying for all of you in my own pity and till i can accept all this it's hard for me to be positive on the forum.

Thanks everyone still luv you all
but need some time k

zipper2 (DEB)

Deb, I understand totally. It was hard for me not to go back to the classroom teaching after so many years, it was my life. It took me quite some time to adjust. Just take it a day at a time. We will be here when your ready. In the mean time just take care of yourself. But we still miss you.
You will be in my prayers!

Deb, Heartfelt prayers are with you each and every day and if you feel you need to whine you know you can do it here.

Take Care and remember one day at a time.
P.S.
Do you need more Jello? ;)

Deb, sorry to hear about your troubles, hope things get better as you get off that drug and get it our your system. In the meantime, spring is here, so it must not be too far off there, take some time to yourself, smell some roses (or at least daffodils), do some thinking and eventually you should be able to find another career that will suit you, but without the stress. There is always volunteering, too, and the Heart and Stroke Foundation is always looking for help - at least around here, they are!

Hey, Deb, just wanted to let you know that I am sending lots of loving thoughts and prayers your way.

(((DEB)))

:)
The other "Deb," debster913

Latest posts

Back