Where's Zipper2??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CThrock

Hey, has anyone heard from Zipper2 (Deb). I haven't seen her on the forum for over a week. I hope she's ok! Just worried when I don't see someone who just had surgery not post for awhile.
Anybody know anything?

Zip has gone through alot.....so much stress pre-surgery, then the delays for the date, and then the crazy INR.
I'm sure it would be helpful to have a few kind thoughts and prayers for her today. :)

Dear Deb, We do miss your presence! Know you are always in my prayers. Brian

Here's an e-mail that Deb sent to me

Right now concerned with adorone and tapering off from 2oo to 100. Tapering off the adoraone is effecting me ,so my valves actually are going stupid.

This sure isn't good for a body i tell you especially after ohs

Her doctor is keeping a close eye on her and is just not ready to be on the forums until this med is done and feeling better.

Deb, We miss you hope you will get the meds straighten out soon. I will keep you in my prayers that you can recover quickly and feel much better. :)

Was she taking Amiodarone?.......that stuff is hard to handle.

She is taking Amiodarone. My Dr. just let me quit at 200 mg instead of tapering off of it. She said that was already a low dose. Deb shouldn't really notice a big difference this soon, it has a very long half life. I hope whatever is going on, she gets better soon.

Kim

Freddie:

Thanks for the update on Deb. Bummer having to take Amiodarone. Hope she'll be able to get off it soon. Perhaps her doctor will find another Rx that doesn't have the side effects or long life that Amiodarone does.

I know your having a tough time. Just take it a day at a time and see what each day holds. Prayers for you also.

Latest posts

Back