Where is Ross? Gnap

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross: I have resisted the temptation to start a Ross's real friends thread. But-I have always been a firm believer that, if you have good things to say about good people, you should say them publicly. You have given me a lot of support and good advice. I wish you were my neighbor. You are one of the good guys that society depends. By the way-I heartily second what Cooker just posted.

Dennis, we actually do have thank you and appreciation threads now and then. We post it and soon a whole bunch of folks come in to add to it. Most of those threads have been for appreciation of Ross and what would we do without him.

Ross,

Recently I had a discussion with some aquaintances about internet friends and they all said its impossible to be friends with people that have only met via a computer. I tried to explain how important a site like V.R. is, and that I will always consider the many people here as friends, and unless a person is in the position we have all been in, it is very hard to understand the connection we all have. And on the very top of my list of internet friends is the one and only MR ROSS YOUNG thank you being a friend

Mary

your friend is wrong. Two of my very best friends were met on the net. Bonnie and Ross. The three of us used to have so much fun behind the scenes. I met Bonnie once and spent a wonderful day with her. Have not met Ross except by phone. These two are in my heart. I truly treasure Ross. Tks, Ross.

Ross,

Recently I had a discussion with some aquaintances about internet friends and they all said its impossible to be friends with people that have only met via a computer. I tried to explain how important a site like V.R. is, and that I will always consider the many people here as friends, and unless a person is in the position we have all been in, it is very hard to understand the connection we all have. And on the very top of my list of internet friends is the one and only MR ROSS YOUNG thank you for being a friend

Mary

Thank you. Some people will never get it. I feel sorry for them.

your friend is wrong. Two of my very best friends were met on the net. Bonnie and Ross. The three of us used to have so much fun behind the scenes. I met Bonnie once and spent a wonderful day with her. Have not met Ross except by phone. These two are in my heart. I truly treasure Ross. Tks, Ross.

You know full well how much I love you! There ain't no secrets there. ;)

Oh Ross, I value our forum friendship so much!:):) You have gave me volumes of information. I couldn't live with out you, don't you ever think of quitting. It would literally break my heart. You are such a sweet man and you have a wonderful sense of humor. You are the backbone of this site. What would happen if we didn't have you. You, my friend are one of a kind and very special, special friend. I love you dearly! ! ! Hugs coming your way!

Oh Ross, what's this about leaving? You gotta be here to see me climb the mountain! Seriously, we trust and value you very much!

I'm not going anywhere. I may walk away from time to time to keep from blowing up, but I'm always around.

Latest posts

Back