What Happened...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much for posting 'your story' Bob. You must be glad to have it all behind you.
It is nice to see you back on the forum. I hope every day gets a little better for you and that you are getting your rest.

Bob, I can't believe what great posts you've written so soon after OHS! You are an inspiration! Thanks for being here for so many of us. Your valve bro, Brian

Bob,
Thanks for sharing your experience. Good to hear you are on the other side of your surgery. Thanks also for all of the support you offer on this forum. I have always appreciated your information and feedback.

Chris

I am glad to see you are on the mend.

Wow- that is sure an incredible story. I am glad you were able to overcome the inadequacy of that first cardiologist. I can only imagine that a well informed patient must be that doc's worst nightmare...

You know, no matter how much I read I am still shocked by how difficult it can be to get the appropriate care. I just don't get it. If a patient needs something, why not give it to them? Why put you through all that rigamarole when you aren't feeling well?

LOL-- it's over and I'm still feeling frustrated on your behalf:p Makes me want to soak a sponge in milk, put it in a semi closed ziplock bag and stash it in some remote area of that cardiologists office and let it simmer....

Bob

Thanks for all the information. I am a recent recipient of a CEMP at age 66 and am very heartened by the fact that a very knowledgeable person like yourself would have been happy with it. All the best with your recovery! Johan

I'm am just back from a cruise to Canada/New England with several port stops in Maine.

I am surprised to read all that you have experienced and wish you the very best. A week in Maine (hopefully) helped you find calm and peace while navigating all you had to struggle through. Best wishes for an uneventful, fast, full recovery....

and many more wonderful trips to Maine. (The weather all last week was glorious - the best we have ever experienced on that wonderful itinerary.)

Bob, glad the second surgery was successful and is behind you now. Great job on looking out for yourself!!

Also I want to say thank you for the interesting and informative posts you contribute here.

Latest posts

Back