What are we doing this week? April 25 - May 1

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I am back from San Fran and had a good time judging myself on the hills. This last weekend and during the evenings I spent a lot of time in the orchard and had a good time there. Probably not a whole lot of aerobic exercise, but again, I wasn't begging for oxygen. I will be on the road for the next several weeks, so I can try out different hotel "gyms".

What have other folks done and plan to do?

The wife and I are going to go on another Alaskan cruise toward the end of May, so I can check out the gym on the ship. I will let you know how that goes.

I am back from San Fran and had a good time judging myself on the hills. This last weekend and during the evenings I spent a lot of time in the orchard and had a good time there. Probably not a whole lot of aerobic exercise, but again, I wasn't begging for oxygen. I will be on the road for the next several weeks, so I can try out different hotel "gyms".

What have other folks done and plan to do?

The wife and I are going to go on another Alaskan cruise toward the end of May, so I can check out the gym on the ship. I will let you know how that goes.

You will absolutely love Alaska Doug! My DH & I took an Alaskan/Cruise Tour two years ago & became enchanted with the place. (I have some photos of that trip in my profile page BTW.) In about 6 weeks, we're headed on another cruise to the Caribbean this time!

Have a wonderful time! :)

I'm still sidelined. Hurt the right ankle running a trail race two weeks ago and it sill hurts. Could be a stress fracture, so I'm going easy on it until all pain is gone. I've been keeping up with the pushups routine though, still about 150 per session.

Starting Sunday I ran 12 miles (Sun) 6 x 800 on the track (Tues) 6 miles easy (Wed) and tomorrow 20 miles scheduled. I scratched Thur & Friday runs because of the really high winds from the north.

4/25 15 mile bike
4/26 off
4/27 Gym
4/28 2.5 mile run
4/29 Gym in the morning, 1100M swim after work
4/30 off
5/1 2.5 mile run in AM, 1500M swim in PM

Mark

Latest posts

Back