What a year

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tex

Well its a year today since i had my AVR and Mitral Valve repair, cant believe it, this time last year i had myself dead and buried LOL. Such alot has happened this last year, took early retirement from work, had my sternum wires out, and have now just started a college course .But i would also like to thank all you guys and especially Ross for getting me through this last year, always there to give me the help and support i have needed. My only regret is that i didnt find you till after i had, had the operation.
Thanks all again
Jane

Congrats on the year! I wish I had found this site too when I had my surgery almost 10 years ago.. information was limited and I felt pretty lonely. Even though I found this site only about a year ago, it's been a tremendous help. Here's to many more years!

Jane,

Congratulations on your 1yr anniversary! I wish you all the very best, now and in the future!

Take care and keep posting when you can

Happy Valversary!! that first one is so sweet... and then they keep getting sweeter!!

so what are you taking at college?

Thanks for all the good wishes.
I am training to be beautician, something i have always wanted to do, very different from my other job, i was a nursery nurse in a special school working with pupils with servere behaviours, i decided and my employers that this was going to be too hard to go back too, so they offered my early retirement, so i enrolled at college to do my course was very nervous at first going back to college, but its great, love the course, and hopefully when im finished i would like to become a mobile beautician, so fingers crossed.
Thanks again for all the good wishes.
Jane

The first oneis a good ne, I really felt like I had accomplished something! To me, it meant that with everything being fine, I could move on ... kind-of like when the old cars had to be `run in`, I felt like my new valve had at leat been `run in`.

Back