Wednesday 9/7--6:00 am surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCCWS

Going in day after tomorrow for AVR. I still feel great, luckily, but I am glad to be going in to start on the road to recovery. I have had none of the symtoms except for declining numbers on the echo through the years. At 63 I chose the tissue valve because it appears the next time, if there is one, surgery will be less intrusive as technology continues to advance. Talk to you next week on the post surgery side......................

Sending you all best wishes for successful surgery and bump free, easy recovery.
Please let us know how you are doing when you are able.
I, too, chose tissue valve and am very, very happy with that choice......four years later. :)
Godspeed......

My 64 yr old husband is about a week behind you - his surgery is Sep 12 - also has never had any symptoms and is ready to get this over with. We'll be pulling for you and watching your progress. Best wishes.

My 64 yr old husband is about a week behind you - his surgery is Sep 12 - also has never had any symptoms and is ready to get this over with. We'll be pulling for you and watching your progress. Best wishes.

I probably should have added that the estimate is being discharged on Sunday 9/9.

Thanks for the well wishes going in. Got home yesterday. Overall, everything went well. Will post thoughts on Post-op thread.

Latest posts

Back