We are safe

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear that you're OK.

A friend called last night from Shreveport LA. Her husband's a state employee & has been told for a 2nd day not to come to the office. She said they've had rain & winds.
She said mutual friends in Baton Rouge have tree limbs down (thankfully no trees down on houses or cars!) and are without power, probably until the weekend.
One of the friends is a state employee, so I guess she's probably off work for a few days until power returns to offices & computers, etc.

Marie, Thanks for letting us know.I was away on holiday for the weekend. I went down to the beach to go sailing. Glorious weather Sun. and Mon. up here. Each day a big part of the conversation was about Gustav, and our concern for all you folks down that way. News of the storm's weakening, and the levees holding brought huge sighs of relief. Hope to hear more good news as folks check in. Your valve brother, Brian

Just wanted to say "thanks" once again. Until you go through this or some other life crisis you just don't know how much the support on this site means. It's a blessing.

Wonderful news Earline!! I'm thankful that there was no damage to your homes.

Latest posts

Back