we are leaving our home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Keep us in your prayers. We are packed and leaving. It's 5 AM CDT If we can get back into our home I will update you whenever we have power which could be several days.
Earline

Stay safe and we look forward to hearing that all works out fine for you.

Stay Safe Earline....

Stay Safe Earline....

Sending out prayers that you and everyone down in the Gulf Coast Area stay safe and sound and the homes are all ok.....Harrybaby:D:eek::eek::D

Earline,

I will be praying for you, your family and others in the path of this storm.
Hopefully you will be able to return home very soon.

Karl

Earline ~ I pray that you and your family are safe and that your home is saved. Take care, Dawn-Marie

Earline,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and all in the path of the Hurricane. I hope you come back to everything intact. Be safe!

praying for your safety and the safety of your home. I know it will seem to be a long time getting back, with fear for things riding in your pocket all the way home.

Wish it would just disappear and give you a miracle.

we are ok here, I think, with only tropical storm due to us.

a little while ago I was on our porch and saw a big ol flock of some sort of birds above our pine trees heading rapidly toward east southeast. Too high to tell what they were. there have been no birds anywhere today - til these passed over.

God bless all of you in the danger zone. Have been watching coverage off and on all day, and am praying hard for your safety and property.

I confess I am fascinated by storms, because I grew up thinking I wanted to be a meteorologist, and kept all sorts of elaborate weather records. But I would never wish for all the damage and tragedy these big storms cause.

Latest posts

Back