Want some good news?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temp69

I had AVR and bypass and aneurism repair surgery in June 06 with an onx valve. I wondered if I would ever be the same. then, my wife left me! Ahhhhh! I was in hell! I was in great pain pysically and emotionally. then i got a kidney stone! Ahhhh! But...it gets better.

Since then, I've had a movie made which was on ABC family channel, and have written a book (THE NEW KID) which will be in Borders in March.

I sold my house (whew!), and moved to Santa Monica, where I love, love, love it! I have a couple of girlfriends, and though I miss my wife, I am so happy to be free and single. I run two miles four days a week, go to the gym the other two. I ride my bike all over the place and have slimmed down.

So...amidst all the worries, I wanted to share that there is SO MUCH LIFE after AVR. I'm in better shape now than I was ten years ago.

I hope this helps anyone facing the surgery. It will be the smartest thing you ever do.

:D

What a wonderful post to read.
SO VERY happy for you. An inspiration of how we can overcome all if we put our mind to it.

Stay well and happy and keep sharing this happiness!

I'm so glad to read that everything is going well for you. Wishing you many many years of The Good Life.

Thanks for the update. I am so glad things are going well and thanks for the encouraging post for those in the waiting room!

Well congratulations to you & for moving on with your life! You have certainly had more than your share of saddness & illness & I hope that this is only the beginning of good things to come for you!

Best wishes to you & enjoy your life to the fullest!!!
:)

So good to hear good news. On-X valve working out good! And brought good luck too : ) Enjoy Santa Monica, it's beautiful. Wait, did I just read this right? Couple of girlfriends! Wow ( just pulling your leg : ) Hope you stay active and well for a long time to come.

Congratulations! great news and strong determination to get out of all these happy and better in every sense. Enjoy your life.

[Is your photo sideways on purpose?!]:D:D this could be how you felt before the above update!:) just kidding.

Way to go Temp,

encouraging post sorry for it not being the easiest,

But happy you have got here to tell of your mileages

Proud of you.

zipper2 (DEB)

Temp,

I used to live in Santa Monica and it IS wonderful. I am happy you found your way there. Just think - if you were still married, you wouldn't have. ;):DEverything happens for a reason.

I am thrilled to read your happy post. I wish you even more good times ahead.

Hey you look pretty cool sideways! Fits in perfectly with the rest of us sociopaths and such.

While the beginning certainly sucked, it sounds like much better doors opened up. I wish it would for me and soon too. If you happen to stumble on to the fairy that brought you the good luck, could you put in a word for me? ;)

I always figure things can only get so bad then there's no other option except for them to improve! Glad to hear you're starting out on a new life and hope things continue to go well for you.

All the best,

A : )

Latest posts

Back