VR.com shirts

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spartangator

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Forgive me if this is a silly question, but I've searched and can't seem to find an answer. Are VR.com shirts available anywhere? Does the CafePress site still work (I can find multiple versions of this site with '05 or '06 reunion shirts, for example)?

The main forum page has a section for the "ValveReplacement.com Merchandise Store" that says, "Come on in here to see what Official VR.com Merchandise is available.. Standard Shirts are available now and 2008 Reunion Shirts will be available soon!"

But there's no way to purchase anything through that link, or at least I can't find it. I've been running some road races and have some more coming up, and I'd like to get my hands on a VR.com shirt to run in. It'd be a great motivator, I'm betting.

Thank you.
--Brad

Yup, that would do great. My only concern was that if you click through CafePress, there are a bunch of VR.com pages and options, including some old reunion T-shirts, too. I just didn't want to throw in the credit card number and have it get sent off to nowhere. Looks like I have a winning option there, though. Thanks, Jim, appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back