Visit with gadgetman

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAJ

A couple of weeks ago, my wife's family had a reunion (24 people). We rented cabins at Florence Marina State Park in Georgia. I snuck away and was able visit Gadgetman (Danny) and his wonderful wife Peggy. We had short but great visit. I attached a picture of Danny and I. I am on the left. I should have left my Jaguars ball cap on :D.

By the way, if you are very in Danny's neck of the woods, he and his wife know how to recommend a great place to eat. The Cajun Corner in Eufaula, AL has terrific food! The place does not look like much from the outside or inside but the food is awesome :):):). All 24 of us went away extremely full.

Karl

Karl,
I just posted to your other thread and asked where the picture was taken.
Now I know!:eek::eek:
Danny and Peggy are great folks and I'm glad you got to meet up with them again. I wish I would have known about that restaurant; I think we passed
Eufaula on our way home from Gulf Shores.
Thanks for sharing!

The only way to have a smaller reunion is to meet up with yourself----wait a minute, that sounds kinda kinky. Let me go talk to Bubba.

I'm back.

Karl,

It was good to see you again. I'm glad y'all went back as a group and enjoyed the meal. We always cringe anytime we recommend a place we like, only to have them receive poor service and/or bad food. Peggy is the resident tour guide in our family. She will go into places that I would not give a second glance to. Matter of fact, from the outside, I was afraid we might need to wear hard hats to protect ourselves. Just kidding, it really wasn't that bad folks.

She is already bugging me to take her back there.

To all VR.COM,

Anybody passing thru Richland, Georgia, or most anywhere in West Middle Georgia, just give us a call and we will try to meet up. If y'all are camping thru and need a place to hang your hat for a night or two, between the three families here in Bridges Holler, we've got about 50 plus acres that we might be able to find a level spot for the night. Might have to charge if y'all want electricity or running water.:eek::eek: Peggy calls our place "Whistle Stop Farm" (right next to what used to be the railroad---long gone). Her sister calls their place "Home Again Farm" and Peggy's parents call their place the "Back 25". Don't grow nothing now but grass (not the smoking kind Cooker) and a few tomatoes. Oh yeah, we do have about 25 Pecan (pronounced PEE CAN for you folks North of Hotlanta) trees that still produce.

May God Bless,

Danny :)

He didn't corrupt you did he?

Lit me putt it this away. Danniie teach me how to ate armidelo and possem:D:D:D

Other than the above, he did not corrupt me :). Again it was a short but very delightful visiit.

Karl

, we do have about 25 Pecan (pronounced PEE CAN for you folks North of Hotlanta) trees that still produce.

May God Bless,

Danny :)

Alrighty, then, that's surely Bubba. I have seen him and can attest to that.

Bubba, I am so tickled that somebody else besides me says pee cans - that's the correct pronunciation. Even ANDY ROONEY says pee cans. I heard him last Sunday e'nin. I jest cain't say pekahns. Classy folk changed it up on us, dit'n they?

The only way to have a smaller reunion is to meet up with yourself----wait a minute, that sounds kinda kinky.

*raises eyebrow*

Something tells me I don't really want to know about this...he he.

Glad ya'll got to meet up! :)

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My heart is like an open highway" ... BonJovi ... 'It's My Life'

Latest posts

Back