Valve noise

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lb151

It seems lately I am hearing my valve clicking al lot of the time. I use to hear it when I only moved certain ways. Have any of you noticed this..is it normal?

Its funny but I hardly hear my valve anymore. The odd time when laying down maybe. Other people can hear it quite well. I was getting a massage and the therapist was trying to trace where the ticking was coming from.

Nothing has changed Bina. If anything my heart has really been behaving well.It's just that I hear it a lot more now. Its time for the echo and a trip to the big city doctor soon. Maybe I am anxious about that and it just seems like I am hearing it more.You know how the mind can work on us!

Lou,
Sometimes weight loss or weight gain may play a part as far as hearing it louder or otherwise (Less fat/ more fat to stifle the sound)
Also, we tend to get used to it...so we don't hear it like we used to....Just a thought.

Thanks for the ideas...I'll keep an "ear out" for anything really different.I was just wondering if anyone that didnt hear much in the beginning,began to hear it more. I may be overthinking it.

be over soon,Bina!:wink2:

Latest posts

Back