valve clicking and every once in a while I hear a "swoosh"

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think that a visit to your Doc. or Cardio would be a good move, especially if this is a new sound. For those of us who have had surgery I think we need to be mindful of such changes and not be scared to ask for an expert opinion. It may be something or nothing, but worrying about it isnt good for your BP.

Hayden,

I had my OHS in Feb. 2006. For the first 3-4 months I thought I heard different sounds coming from my valve. It is troubling and as said above it never hurts to talk to your cardio. I am very fortunate that my Dr told me to call or just come in any time I was unsure or uncomfortable with anything.
As time has passed my alarm rate has dropped and comfort zone has broadened. I wish you the best and anytime you are unsure about anything pick up the phone.

Cooker

Is it new??

Is it new??

Hi Hayden, In my humble opinion, if this sound or feeling is ''new'' or different then go and have it checked out. Better to err on the safe side.

Latest posts

Back