Valerie Hope Raley Moriarty 02/29/1980-11/16/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am totally shocked to hear the tragic news. I just "chatted" with Valerie a week ago Sunday and she was in such good spirits. My sincere condolences to you Bill and your family. May God give you the strength and comfort during this difficult time.

Today another angel got her wings

Today another angel got her wings

My condolences to the family are heartfelt. I am at a loss for words. Valerie, a kind, strong, and caring person, has left us. Her memory will remain with us here for she touched so many of us with her kindness, character, and spirit.

Rest in Peace,
Blanche

Bill, I am shocked to be reading this about Valerie. We were just talking about our surgeries, children and life experiences a few days ago. I have never met her face to face, but my heart is broken. I was looking forward to sharing our stories and recoveries.
I wish you, the children and your family all the best. This is such a great loss. You are all in my prayers.

Kerri

Oh no! This is such sad news. I had been keeping up with Valerie's post-surgery thread but didn't realize how bad things were for her. To all of Valerie's family, friends & loved ones, I am so very sorry for your loss and will keep you all in my prayers & thoughts. {hugs}

I just don't know what to say. I am shocked and very sad right now. Such a young women, with a long life ahead of her. I will say a prayer for her and her family. Bill, try to stay strong for yourself, and especially Val's little children.

Bill, there are alot of prayers coming your way!

Bill, I am so very sorry to hear of Valerie's passing. Please know that I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. LINDA

I am shocked and saddened. I just assume all surgery is going to be successful. My thoughts and prayers to the family.

~Valerie~

~Valerie~

Bill, to say that I am stunned would be an understatement. I am so, so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how devastated you and the family must be. I never imagined this would happen... when I read about the re-stitching my thoughts were - well, that's Valerie's bump in the road. I truly thought she'd come here and have a chuckle about it. I'm simply shocked.

You and your family are in my prayers. May God comfort all of you.

Bill,
I was so shocked to check the new posts for today when I read about Valerie's passing! I'm really new to this forum, but was looking forward to hearing from Valerie once she was out of the hospital and on the road to recovery. She was so young. Something like this just doesn't make any sense. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm shocked and saddened nearly beyond words. Deepest sympathy to Valerie's loved ones.

I feel a need to try to express some good, or happy observations at this incredibly sad time. Valerie was so full of life, and seemed to radiate such a positive vibration. I don't know how else to express it. She was a terrific presence here, and it felt like she just walked into my heart as if she were a part of my family. My heart goes out to Bill and her children. Brian

Deepest Sympathy

Deepest Sympathy

Bill & family,

So very shocked to hear of Valerie's passing....She was such a fresh breathe of energy to our forums....Rest in Peace friend....:(

There are not sufficiant words to express how sorry I am for your loss. I was greatful to hear that it was peaceful for her. Please know that my thoughts and prayers will be joined with all of those others, for your sweet family.

I'm so sorry to here of this. My thoughts and prayers are with you for strength and peace during this difficult time.

We will miss her here, even in this short amount of time she added a lot to the forum.

I had several interactions with Valerie on these message boards as she went though preparing for this surgery. I was ever so impressed with her energy, thoughtfulness and caring. I'm struck dumb by the news of her passing and can only imagine the deep hurt you must feel. My sincerest condolences for you and the rest of your family.

This is absolutely heartbreaking! I am so very very sorry for your loss Bill.

Arohanui,
Bridgette

Back