Valentine's Cactus

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJmomrunner

This is my kitties' valentine gift to us all. They missed a bud!!! (two actually, for the first time since I got the plant!)

Mayhap the gift is for them, not you? Our blessed little furry children and their mischief!
One of ours carries things off, including toilet paper from the roll all the way down the hall!

Hope you get to keep the bloom. If your "wild thing" is like ours, you better enjoy quickly and intensely, since it may be of short duration.

Nice kitty pic.....looks like a setting for a wild thing! Our cats would love those seats.

One of my cats takes my husband's slacks (which aren't light) and drags them throughout the house!! The cat is very strong willed so i think he is telling us that he wants to be ALPHA and "wear the pants in the family".

We used to have a cat that ATE toilet paper...and paper towels...and Kleenex...and...the worst thing, Photographs!

We don't have her anymore, but we now have a dog, 1/2 choc lab and 1/2 springer (a labradinger?) that eats paper too! He has also taken to chewing on chords and cables...recently chewed the modem cable so I couldn't go online!

I just wonder why it is that every pet I get seems to be "not quite right" in the head:confused:

Hey PJmomrunner, you took my avatar! I had that same one a few years ago. My maiden name was Felix, so it worked for me.:)

weekycat said:
I just wonder why it is that every pet I get seems to be "not quite right" in the head:confused:

Jean, did you ever wonder if it's you that's "not quite right"? Try eating a few toilet paper rolls, chew through a few cords and maybe your perspective on life will change.:D :D :D

My Mom and Dad had a cat who insisted on chewing on the needles on their barrel cactus. She frequently had little scabs around her mouth from getting stuck and scratched by it. I told my Mom that maybe she was just trying to floss?

...and I want to see the pants dragging too! How hilarious.

The pictured wild thing also licks plastic bags. For instance if I have a grocery bag sitting on the kitchen floor waiting to be emptied into a cupboard, she likes to curl up with it and give it a good cleaning! When I was a kid a had a cat that loved cantaloupe--was the only thing she ever jumped up on the counter for!?!?

Latest posts

Back