"Updated" findings about blood pressure...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LA_Cruiser

....how can they find such insufficient and 'inconclusive' findings about 'blood pressure' after spending BILLION$ and EONS of years on research (for so little progress?)?

Sometimes I get the feeling that 'they' party more with those funds then the actual research accomplish.

I get the feeling that dollar-for-dollar spent on research, 'others' have uncovered MORE on their findings with 'miniscule research funding'.

"Updated" findings >>>>

God Bless all

I believe this change in numbers (just like cholesterol some years back) is all about the almighty dollar, and to sell more dangerous, high priced presription drugs to the gullable public. It is just another scare tactic. Beware and don't fall for yet another health scam.
My blood pressure usually is about 120/80 (sometimes lower, sometimes a bit higher) and now all of a sudden this is not good enough anymore?
What's the next thing they will try to scare us with?

Chistina,
I agree with you 100%.
I have to wonder if it isn't the drug companies coming up with all this nonsense.
My blood pressure runs about the same as yours and has for almost 65 years.
It got me this far and that's good enough for me.
Cholestrol is another one driving us crazy in my wifes case.
Years ago mine was about 250 which was acceptable then.
When I had my surgery about seven years ago it was 170 yet I had done nothing different. Makes me wonder if the reading you get is really accurate since it's a one time deal, maybe the next days reading would be a lot different.

blood preasure numbers

blood preasure numbers

Dear everyone ,yes i agree it must have to do with drug companies and the almighty buck .
They have so much power in this country .
I dont by that a blood preasure of 120/80 is
"prehypertension " .
If that were the case than everyone would be stroking out .
The best thing is just to take as few drugs as possible .
Be well,everyone , Dara ( new york City
Trucuspid valve replacement feb 9th 2001
Dr. Val fuster ( my angel)
Dr Griepp ( Surgeon)

Latest posts

Back