Update on Jordan

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinmaker

Jordan just got out of the hospital. He is doing great from his brain surgery! He is having trouble with his eyes... not being able to follow you with them or move them in different directions. I think this is a side effect from the actual surgery. Jordan will be staying in Miami with his mom and sister. His dad has gone back to Colorado (where their home is to work). I think they have to be in Miami for a month. They lived in Miami for several years before moving to Colorado so they have many friends there and someone is letting them live in a condo. Thank you all for your continued prayers. I will keep you updated. LINDA

He may end up being able to rehab those eyes; I had an aunt who had brain sirgery 40 years ago (aneurysm) and when she first came out of hospital, she had 2 full leg calipers (like polio patients wore), eventually she progressed to a walking stick, then nothing if I remember rightly. This was a long time ago, many medical advancements have been made, and she was not as young as your Jordan, either. Kids bounce back, heal and compensate much easier and faster than adults.

All the best to him!

Jeanette, Jordan will be able to get rehab for his eyes. There is something to do with some type of motor skill with the eyes so they will start working on this with him. We're thankful that this has been the only side effect from the surgery. Thanks again to everyone here. LINDA

Latest posts

Back