Update from 6/5/2013 AVR & aorta repair

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canon4me

After going down a rocky road initially, I couldn't be feeling any better. I have started lifting some light weights and hope to build on that and progressively add more weight up to a point. Still working to heal my rotator cuff, but that will take time. Also, convinced my cardiologist to decrease my Metaprolol to 25 mgs, twice daily. So glad I have gotten this behind me and on the road to feeling better.

Amazing canon4me. All the best keep getting better keep smiling and keep ticking.

Fantastic, canon4me! I know you have been through the wringer because I read all your posts in real time, and I'm so happy for you that you are on the mend at last!

Nice work, canon - especially on the metoprolol dosage reduction. That was the biggest help to my recovery that I can remember.

Now if I can get past the pinched lumbar nerve I developed last week, I can get back on track myself. . .

Yippee! My doc let me quit the Metoprolol when I told him that I was dizzy when I stood up and he knew how much I was exercising and my BP was low anyway.

Now all I need is for my kidney cancer recheck at Mayo to be NED on 10/4/2013 and I will be one happy camper!

Jon

Latest posts

Back