Update #5

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hello,
I wanted to let everyone know that I brought Julia home from the hospital today.
The kids are very happy to see her. Emily just does not understand why she cannot hold her yet. There will be plenty of time for that in a few weeks.
Thanks again for all the messages, thoughts and prayers.
I'm sure Julia will be back on line, getting and retrieving messages in the next few days.

Brent

Thanks, Brent - you will still be in charge for a while yet, so don't get too relaxed. And Julia - welcome home. Isn't it just the best place to be! God bless:)

Welcome Home Julia!
Things will just keep getting better and better now that you are at home. Just take one day at a time. Do your breathing, walking and resting. Hope to hear from soon!

Take Care!
Gail

Julia-

Good show! You've done extremely well. Everything will fall into place eventually. Right now, rest and do the things that they told you, and enjoy your family.

welcome home

welcome home

Hi Julia and Brent,

delighted to hear that all is going well. Get well as quickly as you can so that you can hold Emily again!

Best wishes

Simon

Latest posts

Back