unplanned Santa visit

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Two of our grandchildren had their picture taken with Santa today. It was not planned so as you can see they are not all dressed up but aren't they cute?

Gavin is 3 and Brooke is 5 months

Gavin and Brooke look so happy to be with Santa. I'm sure Santa didn't mind that they weren't dressed up.

This IS a perfect & beautiful picture.

I'm still waiting for my son to have his picture with Santa.......he's 21:eek: maybe this year?

They are beautiful!
And I think that may be the real Santa Claus.

How sweet and they look lovely. I'm gonna miss those santa photos, Curtis is 11 now :(

What is it with these little ones and no socks? Talon is 6 months old and I'm telling you, he intentionally kicks his socks off. He works and works at it until they are off.

They re cute kids, and that pic is a keeper.

I had a woman in the store the other day, she had a pic of her granddaughter with Santa, the poor girl has a thing about clowns and Santas, and has never been able to sit on Santa's lap. Well, she is 8 years old now, and got a new puppy this summer, and the mall or humane society were doing pics with pets, and with the dog between her and Santa, she was not exactly thrilled, but OK with it. Grandma just had to get the picture on a mousepad, it was just so cute!

Your grandbabies are absolutely lovely Marie!

I love to go to the mall when the children are visiting with Santa & just sit back & watch the reaction of each child as they sit on Santa's lap. Makes for a lot of laughs!!! :p:)

Latest posts

Back