Tyce and the MRI

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVELYN

Well, Tyce is going in today at 1 for his brain MRI. Hopefully all will be fine and he won't have nph....normal pressure hydrocephalus. We've got the script and the printout from St. Jude's as to what they want with controls. Please, if you all get a chance, say a little prayer that everything goes well.

Evelyn

Evelyn, Prayers out now and till updated later from you.
Wishing the best here with the prayers

zipper2 (DEB)

Tyce is in my prayers.
I closed my eyes before I went into the MRI and never opened them. It helped, and I was able to remain calm. I hope he has an easy experience.

Evelyn, I'm hoping all went well. Hope he had good ear plugs. All the best to you both, Brian

Thank you all for your wishes and prayers. We're home and it's done. I was very impressed with our little hospital down south. They immediately asked Tyce for a copy of his St. Jude's card, looked up the number and followed whatever protocol was published. Of course, I sent him in with a printout off the internet of what the machine should be calibrated for with stars all over it and on his paperwork......I told him to tell EVERYONE that he had a mechanical valve....even the housekeeping department if they were in the room!!!! Anyway, results will be to our New Yawk doctor, who we love, later this week and to our Virginia doctor by Wednesday.

Keep us in your prayers that everything is normal.

I think the hardest part of moving to another state is getting to trust your new doctors and new hospitals. We loved, loved, loved our New York doctors, so it's especially difficult, but Walter Reed Riverside did ok with test No. 1.

Thanks again.

Evelyn

Sure hope everything is ok with the MRI. I have to have one every year. I take a CD in w/me and they play it w/headphones. I don't like the closed either but that is what the doc has. Glad he made it through it ok. We will wait to hear. Prayers.

My best wishes and prayers are with Tyce. I hope that you receive the good news that the results are normal.

Evelyn,

Glad it is done. Thoughts/prayers coming Tyce's way that things ARE normal.

Latest posts

Back