Two years!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mntbiker

Well 6/7 was two years with the upgrade parts for my OEM Aortic valve. My quest for an attorney to bring a class action lawsuit against God for defective equipment has proved fruitless. :rolleyes::p

I continue to improve, and I am now doing things I hadn?t thought I would. I did my first adventure race the other day, I have done 3 endurance mountain bike races since surgery and I am running 4.5 miles in less then 44 minutes.

I know my anniversary passed already but I was waiting for my gift to myself. You can read all about it here http://valvereplacement.com/forums/showthread.php?p=306650#post306650 warning it?s very long.

So for all of you out there wondering if you will be able to return to your previous activities I would say there is a reasonable chance you will.

Yo, Mountain!

Yo, Mountain!

Long time,no read! Congratulations on your anniversary! and congratulations on that race! WE are about to reach Katie's third and I can hardly believe it. Sometimes I almost forget she is working on basically half a heart. She has so much energy and stamina. Sounds like you do, too, with that race accomplishment. AS for me, I'll stick to horses or mopeds, take your pick.............heehee! Much love. Hope the family is doing well as well. Hugs. J.

Well, serious congratulations are in order! Your running times beat mine, that's for sure.

As always, thanks for sharing your success. Hearing about the successes of others, post surgery, always makes it easier for those of us still in The Waiting Room as we see through your eyes that life goes on, and even gets better after surgery.

Time flies!!! Congratulations and wishing you many more positive anniversaries.

Congratulations on your continued successful recovery. It just gets better and better for you, and it should.

Congrats on your anniversary. Sounds like you are super active and giving that thing a good workout. It's so important that we live our lives to the fullest and celebrate our new leases. I just celebrated my 11th y
Code:
esterday and feel as good as new. :)

Thanks for the congratulations everyone. It still amazes me how good you can feel post surgery. I still remember being presurgery and how bad I felt, thinking to myself that if this was getting old then I didn't want any part of it. Fortunately Bonnie got me to see her cardio who sent me to the surgeon right away and the rest is history. Well here is to another 50 years!

Janet - Great to hear from you, I love the picture of Katie and I am so glad to hear she is doing well ad coming up on three years, you guys are still in my thoughts.

Congrats!!!....Its hard to believe we were ever in need of such surgery!...Your biking efforts put me to shame...WELL DONE!

Ahhh....CONGRATULATIONS on your 2-YEAR anniversary!!!!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Enough is enough, I can't take anymore" ... Alabama ... 'Can't Keep A Good Man Down'

Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary.Wishing you many more good years.

Back