Two Years Ago Today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooker:

A weenie roast!!!!What a nice way to celebrate the second anniversary of your valve with your sweetie. Best wishes for a happy day and a nice evening.

Blanche and Al

I have the steel? ones in our motorhome for the kids for their marshmallows.....thought it would be fun to let them find a stick..but now thinking....they would probably catch the sticks on fire.:p ..NOT to put a DAMPER on your fun..but afraid..Rain is forecasts for all the Southern states tomorrow..:( :( ,,Maybe it (rain will be gone by the time you have your weenie=roast)...:) Bonnie

Granbonny said:
I have the steel? ones in our motorhome for the kids for their marshmallows.....thought it would be fun to let them find a stick..but now thinking....they would probably catch the sticks on fire.:p ..NOT to put a DAMPER on your fun..but afraid..Rain is forecasts for all the Southern states tomorrow..:( :( ,,Maybe it (rain will be gone by the time you have your weenie=roast)...:) Bonnie

Bonnie?.I am afraid you may be right?.It is cold and raining now and not supposed to clear until Saturday afternoon?..we may have to postpone:mad: ....but that is better than everybody getting sick:)

A weenie roast! Cool stuff!

SUPERBOB recommends Nathans Famous Hot Dogs -- foot-long. They're the best. (Okay, no naughty jokes. :p ) SUPERBOB is serious about the best hot dogs to roast over an open fire. :) The SUPERBOB household just may have to grill some Nathans this weekend in your honor, Cooker. :)

Superbob said:
A weenie roast! Cool stuff!

SUPERBOB recommends Nathans Famous Hot Dogs -- foot-long. They're the best. (Okay, no naughty jokes. :p ) SUPERBOB is serious about the best hot dogs to roast over an open fire. :) The SUPERBOB household just may have to grill some Nathans this weekend in your honor, Cooker. :)

As usual SuperBob is right on the money....Nathan's ARE the best:D ...Due to the fact that we have had begin construction on the Ark the wiener roast has been posponed....kind of hard to eat and row at the same time:D

COOKER!

HAPPY 2-year ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The clock ticks life away" ... Linkin Park ... 'In The End'

Happy Happy Happy Day! I hope it was, even though you've had to go sailor rather than chef and deny yourself some hotdog flavoured cinders on a bun.

I hope you realize many more of these wonderful occassions and (my favourite toast) May all your wishes find their way into your life.

Cooker, that was a lovely post. Pretty darn eloquent for a chimp!!

You are one rare chimp!! :D :D I'm happy to have made your acquaintance here!

Best wishes!

Marguerite

Great post Cooker, Congratulations on 2 years, wishing you many more good and happy years.

:)

:)

Cookie,
Congratulations on your anniversary. So amazing how fast two years go by when you are feeling so much better!

The only change I see with you is a little more chest hair and well, overall, more hair and a very bright smile!!! See all the newbies have nothing to worry about.

Happy Valve Day!

Love,
DJ:D

Congratulations

Congratulations

I can not say enough about you. I am very fortunate to have some one to look to, who has gone ahead of me, to reach back with compassion and understanding and show me life goes on. I hope you enjoy your anniversary! seth.

psalmist said:
I can not say enough about you. I am very fortunate to have some one to look to, who has gone ahead of me, to reach back with compassion and understanding and show me life goes on. I hope you enjoy your anniversary! seth.
Hold on there:eek: ...My head is swelling ....Seth, if I helped you in anyway it was my pleasure....I was just passing on my experience, strength and hope....I know you will do the same....Live long and prosper.

Latest posts

Back