Two Years Ago Today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member

Two years ago today I was on the table with my chest split wide open?. I am so very grateful for all that my defective valve has added to my life. Knowing that surgery was sure and in the near future caused me to seek information which led me to VR.com?.It caused me to evaluate my lifestyle and begin to make needed changes?.It has caused me to rely on and develop a deeper relationship with the God of my understanding?.And it has given me a host of dear friends that have been there through laughter, tears, fears and who have been kind enough to slap me upside the head when needed:) ....My deepest thanks to you all.

To the new comers I would just say we understand. The fears and anxiety are very real but you will overcome them both?.God is good and the folks here are a caring bunch that will help lead you up and over the mountain.

Peace..........

Happy Valveversary, Cooker and thanks for the thoughtful and inspiring post!

Hey Cooker, February is a good month, right? The month of candy hearts and romance, and the month of mended hearts and new life!

Congratulations, my dear friend, on your valve anniversary. It is your re-birthday -- you are now two years old, a terrible two! :D

So are you going to do an early weigh-in so you can enjoy a big celebratory feast tonight? :D

Have a great day!

Cooker I tried really hard to keep the nymph from jumping into your chest, but the little sucker got away anyhow. Hopefully now you know why the way you are.

Congratulations!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for staying with the forum. You have always given me lots of hope and inspiration and lots of LAUGHS.
Eat Cake after all it is your re birthday
Earline

Congratulations on your second anniversary, Cooker. May you have many, many more. Glad you've stuck around to be an inspiration, and comic relief. ;) :D

Happy Anniversary Cooker! I'm sorry you had to go through a replacement, but because you did it has put more laughter in my life with your membership here. Wishing you many, many healthy, laugh-filled years.

Superbob said:
Hey Cooker, February is a good month, right? The month of candy hearts and romance, and the month of mended hearts and new life!

Congratulations, my dear friend, on your valve anniversary. It is your re-birthday -- you are now two years old, a terrible two! :D

So are you going to do an early weigh-in so you can enjoy a big celebratory feast tonight? :D

Have a great day!

Thanks for your “heart” felt replies…..you guys are the best!....:D

SuperBob…I will weigh in the morning …some friends are having their annual old fashioned weenie roast tomorrow night and I plan on celebrating then with shameful over indulgence :D

Congrats Cooker!!! Thanks for all you do and have done for everyone here. I want to say a spectial thanks from me!!

Karlynn said:
Happy Anniversary Cooker! You have put more laughter in my life with your membership here. Wishing you many, many healthy, laugh-filled years.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Happy Anniversary Sir Chimp
((((hugs)))))

Congrats Cooker..2 years and almost 3,000 posts soon on VR.Com....:D Thanks for being here for so many...and boy, did that bring back old memories..A weenie-roast..........Will they do it like we did when we were kids..over a bonfire and weenie on a long stick?...I always burned mine..:eek: :p Will have to remember to let my Grands do one the next time we are camping....Bonnie

Granbonny said:
Congrats Cooker..2 years and almost 3,000 posts soon on VR.Com....:D Thanks for being here for so many...and boy, did that bring back old memories..A weenie-roast..........Will they do it like we did when we were kids..over a bonfire and weenie on a long stick?...I always burned mine..:eek: :p Will have to remember to let my Grands do one the next time we are camping....Bonnie

Thanks Bonnie?..Yes, it is like the old fashion way with the bonfire. Weenies are now are on state of the art weenie holders?.four tine skewers with a wooden handle?.The wieners will be followed by marshmallows?..And when the kids head inside for video games there will be some snuggling by the fire;) ?.There are several pickers in our group so I will dust off the guitar and serenade my sweetie;) ;) ??Orlando eat your hearts out:D

Latest posts

Back