Tricuspid valve leaking/Please Pray for me

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to add my thoughts and good wishes too.

Your CHD sounds very similar to Chloe's. She had a complete avsd repaired, then 2 mitral repairs and finally the mitral replacement.

She also has a tricuspid leak still but its controlled by enalapril at the moment.

Sending lots of thoughts to you as you have the tests and hoping for positive results!

Love Emma
xxx

Mary, I am so sorry you are having to go through all this. You are in my prayers, as is Justin.

I had a persantine stress test that was done on a table, they injected stuff and it was not bad at all. I could have driven myself there and home. I can't do the exercise ones. I wish you well on yours.

Some valvers have had bypass done at the same time as valve replacement.

NascarfanMary said:
...My family talked over the weekend and I agree if surgery is needed, I will have it done. I will let God take care of it.

I spent many hours reading here and on other sites about this. There are many great people here offering support, prayers and their personal experience and I SAY "THANK YOU".

As soon as possible or when we return home. Justin or I will update and hopefully be able to give you good news or at least a plan of what is next. Thank you all. Keep praying for me.

Good luck to you and keep us posted. We'll be thinking of you.

Update

Update

Pleases continue to pray for me. I failed the exercise cardiolite stress test. :mad: I want to let you know more, but I just can't open up right now and share. :( I am so sad that I am crying as I post here. Please pray for me and my family.

I am so sorry to hear about all of this.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Please hang in there. One step at a time... one prayer at a time... one minute at a time...whatever it takes to get through. Look back at what some of the people on this site have come through and know that God and doctors can do miraculous things.

My thoughts are with you.

Mary,

Try to keep your chin up, I know it's hard. So sorry to hear of your results. Half the battle is having a good attitude, reach way down and find yours, it's in there.

Still sending positive wishes and prayers your way.

All my best,
Ruth

Today I meet with Cardio for the next step in getting answers and to reveiw the No Excercise stress stest. I failed the exercise test, had to be taken off tread mill.

I haven't talked about it, since tests were done. My family is worried that I am so down. I just been praying that God will help me understand. To my VR family I thank you for being here for me.

I have always been able to share with you here and my family. But for some reason, I can't open up. All I do is cry. So please Pray for me.

Mary, you certainly have my prayers..

Mary, you certainly have my prayers..

I have much of the same things you do, and I definitely know how frustrating and just downright aweful that things can be (and are at this point). I can't do the stress test either, so I hope you know that we are here for you...I also have Pulmonary Hypertension and other lung issues besides all the heart trouble, and I am not trying to depress you, but to show you that we all have our down days and that we are here for you to lean on....I have also been having a TON of chest pain lately (partially because I am under alot of stress for family reasons), and my CHF has been getting worse as well....Please know that your in my prayers and thoughts as well as your son Justin and everyone is here for you. Harrybaby:D :D

Mary,

Thoughts/prayers continue coming your way.....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's time to take a leap of faith" ... Steven Curtis Chapman ... 'Dive'

sending angels your way, nascar fan. hope you feel better, you will be fine, the drs. really know what they're doing. good luck and god bless.

t-man

Update

Update

Having Heart Cath tommorrow 2/28 @ 11 am. Please pray for me I will be at Ohio State Ross Heart Center in Columbus.

NascarfanMary said:
Pleases continue to pray for me. I failed the exercise cardiolite stress test. :mad: I want to let you know more, but I just can't open up right now and share. :( I am so sad that I am crying as I post here. Please pray for me and my family.

I am so sorry that things didn't go well. =( You'll still be in our thoughts. Please continue to update when you feel up to it.

Has anyone heard from her?

Has anyone heard from her?

Does anyone have contact with NascarFanMary to know how her cath went?

Hope you are ok!

Hope you are ok!

I havn't seen your post since before you had your cath. I really hope you are holding up okay and I just wanted you to know your in my thoughts and prayers and I send you a GIANT virtual hug! I'm so sorry you are having to go through all of this. Much love to you:)

Latest posts

Back