Travelling with Test machine

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did the guy say about laughter and medicine? Maybe...
"The arrival of a good clown into a village does more for it's health than 20 asses laden with drugs." (Thomas Sydenham, 17th Century British Physician)

Blanche
"If you can laugh at it, you can survive it."

Colorado reunion!

Colorado reunion!

Greg B. wrote:

YES!! It?s true! :) The reunion really, really is in CO this year!! I?m soooo excited. :) I don?t see where anyone responded with the dates. Sorry, I?m a little late getting here. My life has been really busy the last few weeks. The reunion will be October 14-17, 2004 in Denver. Can?t wait to meet you there!

If I was going anywhere for a month, I know I?d take my machine with me. Actually if I go anywhere for more than a week, I usually take it with me. The only time I've been out of the country with it is when we went to Mexico over Christmas two different years.... but we drove. And I'm happy to report that I keep a perfect 3.0 living on avacados and Margaritas. :p I did fly to San Antonio with it to our very first vr.com reunion... but that was ages ago... Oct. 2000... didn't have any problems.

Latest posts

Back