TOOTS Certificates

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tobagotwo

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
As you are likely aware, The Order Of the Tawdry Shirt was created with the intent of sending a few shirts on journeys from one open heart sugery recovery to the next, sharing the shirt as well as the accumulated accompanying photos with each recipient.

At least a couple of these shirts are stalled, with the last person receiving it not forwarding it to the next. That needs to be remedied by those recipients. Holding the shirt and photos cruelly witholds the fun of that sharing with those who follow in this surgery.

However, because of this, a number of people have been taking their photos in their own, personal versions of Tawdry shirs, which are not intended to be passed on.

In order to allow them to share more in the Tradition, I'm going to print up a number of slightly modified Order of the Tawdry Shirt Certificates. Anyone who posts or has posted a Tawdry Shirt photo (shared or personal shirt) is welcome to one of these Certificates. Nothing terribly noteworthy to the Certificate, but it's fun, and a small memento of a momentus occasion.

If you would like one, just PM your address to me, and I'll send one to you. If you would feel more comfortable giving Ross your address, then I can forward some to him to send, along with the postage. Your address will be immediately deleted after mailing, and will be used for nothing else. It will not be shared with anyone or for any purpose. There is no charge or cost for the Certificate at all: it's free. You already earned it.

Keep sharing, and keep The Shirts in circulation,

Stalled shirt

Stalled shirt

Bob,

There is a shirt 'stalled' at my house.... only because to my knowledge there has never been a 'next' recipient. Please, if you know of anyone who would like to have it sent to them... send me their address or send them my email address.

ANYONE who would like the shirt please send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
Rain

Tawdry Shirt is on the raod....

Tawdry Shirt is on the raod....

The tawdry shirt has left the cold and snow of Colorado and is on its was to Southern Cal! :D

To All,

I know I promised certificates, and they will be sent. I had a hard time concentrating for quite a while after the septal surgery, and I'm running behind in a number of things. I will get to them shortly. I really do appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

I would like to thank Bob (Tobagotwo) for the great TOOTS certificate he sent me in the mail. He did a fine job and it's displayed proudly in my den along with my other certificates of achievement. Now I really feel like part of an honoured tradition.

Many thanks, Bob. Your efforts and thoughfulness are very much appreciated.

Hi Bob....

Thanks so much for the official TOOTS certificate! It was so nice of you to take the time to remember us by this "official" document and I really do appreciate it!

Take care!

The "travelling" TOOTS certificates float along with the shirts, and is slightly different, as the text contains the passalong process.

The other difference is the envelope of TOOTS photos that travels with the shirts, with (hopefully) a new photo added by each person who wears and passes the outrageous garment along. The Fellowship of the Shirt.

I had considered sending a copy of the original TOOTS photo along with the certificates, but you've had OHS, so you've been through enough already...

Best wishes,

Latest posts

Back