To those who have gone before me and travelled for surgery...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for sharing your insight with me. I truly appreciate all of the help that I have received on my posts. As it stands, we leave Thursday night via train for Chicago. My family and I will spend a few days visiting the city prior to driving to Cleveland. I have a return train ride back booked now for a few days after my scheduled release date. If the train ride out proves to be less enticing than originally planned, I will make other arrangements to get home. I'm in no rush to get back, but it would be nice to be back on/before my birthday if possible (April 12). If that doesn't work out, then so be it. I am SO ready to be on the other side of the mountain already. A little over a week to go now....April 4th here we come!

Wishing you a successful surgery and bump free recovery. However it works so that you get home I hope it is a good journey and with out stress or too much discomfort. Best Wishes:biggrin2:

Thank you all for sharing your insight with me. I truly appreciate all of the help that I have received on my posts. As it stands, we leave Thursday night via train for Chicago. My family and I will spend a few days visiting the city prior to driving to Cleveland. I have a return train ride back booked now for a few days after my scheduled release date. If the train ride out proves to be less enticing than originally planned, I will make other arrangements to get home. I'm in no rush to get back, but it would be nice to be back on/before my birthday if possible (April 12). If that doesn't work out, then so be it. I am SO ready to be on the other side of the mountain already. A little over a week to go now....April 4th here we come!

I knew I liked you for some reason. April 12th is Justin's Bday too. Hopeully you both have the best birthdas ever and you are home with your family.

I knew I liked you for some reason. April 12th is Justin's Bday too. Hopeully you both have the best birthdas ever and you are home with your family.
Thanks Lyn! Great to hear that Justin and I share the same birthday. Please send along my birthday wishes to him. I know mine will be extra special this year.

Tom

Latest posts

Back