To the New Jersey Marathon Team

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Good luck with your race this Sunday. :D I'll be looking for recaps and pictures!

Just returned home...a great time was had by all! Pictures will be coming soon. We need to pick the next our next race, so any suggestions are welcome. Many new friends form cardiac athletes.com were there. The results will be up Monday sometime at:
http://www.njmarathon.org/races.htm

I hope more new faces can make our next get together!

tom

tom

Hey Tom, I just looked up cardiac athletes. com and it looks like a great site, I'm going to sign up when i have a chance. Thanks Debbie

As Tom said a great time was had by all. It was a pleasure seeing friends from last years race and making new friends from ValveReplacement.com and Cardiacathletes.com. We would love to see this group continue to grow and see more of you there next year....don't make me call names...Louise, Lisa, Debbie, South Sound Sailor, Mike L., Sumo, Tommy...there is no stopping point, too many of us to list. I guarantee you will return home inspired and more motivated.
More info as next year's event is planed.
Philip

As Tom said a great time was had by all. It was a pleasure seeing friends from last years race and making new friends from ValveReplacement.com and Cardiacathletes.com. We would love to see this group continue to grow and see more of you there next year....don't make me call names...Louise, Lisa, Debbie, South Sound Sailor, Mike L., Sumo, Tommy...there is no stopping point, too many of us to list. I guarantee you will return home inspired and more motivated.
More info as next year's event is planed.
Philip

I would love to participate as I am able to do so. Keeps me motivated as well.

Latest posts

Back