tissue

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apology

Apology

Sorry James , I ment Chevy Man Kelly. and not you . I do aplogise .
Joey

Hi Joey

Hi Joey

I'm also age 63..mechanical valve..18 months. doing great. I take coumadin very well. no bruising or bleeding. You need to slow down a tad and smell the roses at our age...:D :D Me to talk ..when I just returned home with age 11 Grandson for weekend. He wants to go rollar-blading tomorrow. Fine. I will watch from sidelines. last weekend it was at the skate-park. Icall them skate rats. with skate boards.:p :p He keeps me going. Just finished football and started basketball practice. Yikes. But he keeps me young at heart:p :p :p :p Do you have children or Grandchildren? Best to you..Bonnie

Best Wishes on your Lucky 13 Surgery date, my oldest daughter was born on Nov 13, so it was lucky for me. Geez, if your surgeon has pt that have tissue valves for 20 years, that is really great! Will be keeping you & your wife in my thoughts and prayers. How is your wife holding up?
Kathy

I have no fear the wife is near...

I have no fear the wife is near...

Hi Kathy , Sandra my wife has just today returned from South Africa. Her mom passed away last week. She is well and taking everything in her stride. To tell you the trueth she has been nagging me the have the valvereplacement before my eldest daughter gives birth to twin boys. Because I delayed the op she will now have look after three babies two small one BIG.

Joe:D :D :D :D

Sixty thee was a good year......

Sixty thee was a good year......

Hi Bonny, did you know that 62 is old age of youth and sixty three is youth of old age. I have also learnt the fact that music and women should never be dated so if you wish you can be sixty thee for a long time.....
Who knows might just wake up on friday and discover I have a machanical. I have five grandchildren three live next door to us and two live in SA , twin boys will be arriving very very soon :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey Joey!

I have been known to be a stooge on occasion, so hey why stop now! The Three Stooges are one of my favorites. I am trying to keep a positive attitude as time grows closer. I hope every thing goes great for both of us as I am sure it will. Soon we will be doin the Curley Shuffel right on out of the hospital on our way to recovery. Then we can look back and say " Yuk Yuk Yuk, Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop."

Good luck my friend! My wife (Ladybug) will keep everyone informed on my progress and I will be sure to have her keep me up on your progress.

From the boys......

From the boys......

To all my new friends on this web site I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all the moral support. Will have to be off line for a while but will be back real soon.

Joey

Curly...... Kelly

Curly...... Kelly

Hi Kelly ,, yes they were great in their hey days , Curly,
Lany Shemp, Joe, Curly Joe. Moe .

Will be Chating to both you and Jim real soon .

Joey

Hi Joey-

Best wishes for an excellent surgical result.

Bon Voyage and smooth sailing. We'll all be waiting to hear how things went. Talk to you later.

God Bless.

Hi Joey

Hi Joey

I wanted to wish you the very best on Thursday....I know you will be fine because you have such a good out look on life.:D :D You are correct about age..it's all about How you feel. Sometimes I think I'm in my teens..:p :p Thought about putting on a pair of skates and getting out on the rink with my Grandson this past weekend.But then, thought about being hit from behind by some little kid and taking a nasty fall..not to mention how my legs would have felt the next day.:p :p :p Where will you be having your surgery? (hospital) Please have your wife to post after you have surgery.....Maybe you could show her..Post under Post-surgery..I know she will be busy with new twins coming and you..:D :D Good Luck again...Bonnie

Bye...see you soon

Bye...see you soon

Hello Bonnie, my wife Sandra is hopeless on the PC she only knows to send emails so I will make contact as soon as I am on my feet again. I'm going to a private clinic in Tel Aviv about two and a half hours drive from my home. Be well take care remember morning dreams always come true......If you an early riser then you loose out. Bye

Joey:D :D :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back