Tissue valve or Mechanical Valve for your adults

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come on. He didn't murder that reporter. Why would he? The harm caused to the Kremlin by the allegations of him murdering her outweigh the harm done by the stuff she said in the press. What, he couldn't make it look like an accident, at least? Cold logic.

The Russians annexed Crimea, not Hillary. Read my post.

No, the government isn't omnipotent and omnipresent. You guys have got the 1947 National Security Act.

Crossing Hillary comes with a mortality rate, but anyway she lost. Ha ha.

FredW;n871769 said:
Two Aussies and a Canadian walk into a health care facility that specializes in heart valve replacement and start talking about American politics. An American that is dealing with a real heart valve issue walls out.

I'm as passionate as many about what is happening in American politics, but voicing my opinion about it does not belong on this forum. Please take it somewhere else.
We're just bantering. Do we have to be morbid all the time?

Whose the Canadian?

cldlhd;n871774 said:
Maybe I've been declared an honorary Canuck?

have you been to Canada?

if no : is it far?
(searching for a reason for you to qualify ... would there be tax benefits?)

FredW;n871769 said:
...I'm as passionate as many about what is happening in American politics, but voicing my opinion about it does not belong on this forum. Please take it somewhere else.

which is (I think) the point which caused the American to walk out ... so passionate, so serious that he can't have a laugh about his own stuff. If you guys could join in on a bit of Aussie Polly Bashing I'd be all for it, but I'm not sure you appreciate the irony in Bob Hawke giving an address to folks at the Woodford Folk Festival on Nuclear Energy.

One of the things which I appreciate and respect in Australia (perhaps its going away) is that we can all slag each other then go have a beer and a laugh together.

but I grasp that the subject is confrontational for some who see it that way

pellicle;n871780 said:
which is I think the point which caused the American to walk out ... so passionate, so serious that he can't have a laugh about his own stuff. If you guys could join in on a bit of Aussie Polly Bashing I'd be all for it, but I'm not sure you appreciate the irony in Bob Hawke giving an address to folks at the Woodford Folk Festival on Nuclear Energy.
I don't think anyone walked out. It was hypothetical. We, at least, know most politicians are scumbags, so if someone said 'Turnbill is a wanker', people would say 'what's your point?' And where's the fun in that?

But seriously, that was funny as. 'Obama is a bitch' and all hell breaks loose.

Agian;n871785 said:
I don't think anyone walked out. It was hypothetical. We, at least, know most politicians are scumbags, so if someone said 'Turnbill is a wanker', people would say 'what's your point?' And where's the fun in that?
agreed ... but I thought Fred was suggesting he finds it annoying enough for him to walk out of the shop.

Myself as long as people are behaving in a civilised manner, and the discussion is pretty much run its course the most that could be asked would be "move it to small talk" to reduce the noise to signal ratio.

I do feel though that once a thread is more or less dead then its skin can be used to make UGG boots and carry on a few more miles ;-)

So you believe she's killed people but not Putin? I guess the head of the FBI will be found in a ditch soon eh? Surely he knows of her murderous inclinations ,it's hard to believe he would risk it...The Kremlin is worried about bad press?

I doubt it. However, the social justice brigade often make a point of angrily storming out... Look at me, I'm just so outraged. I'm offended by those remarks, no look at me... I'm leaving. Attention-seeking bollocks. At least I know when I'm attention-seeking. If you're offended by a thread and intend to switch channels, what's the point of announcing it? A parting volley?

pellicle;n871779 said:
have you been to Canada?

if no : is it far?
(searching for a reason for you to qualify ... would there be tax benefits?)

Toronto is about an 8 hour drive or an hour and a half by plane.

cldlhd;n871796 said:
So you believe she's killed people but not Putin? I guess the head of the FBI will be found in a ditch soon eh? Surely he knows of her murderous inclinations ,it's hard to believe he would risk it...The Kremlin is worried about bad press?

I think Putin has been responsible for murders, of course. Welcome to the real world. You're not making sense. People get murdered everywhere. Despite your protests you're obviously a Clinton fanboy, but it's moot anyway... She lost. Goodbye and good riddance. The NRA sent me a nice certificate.

Latest posts

Back