Thursday's AVR

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PathFinder

Hi, guys!
Here we go! This week I was scheduled for a cathetarization, but when I spended the night in the hospital, early in the morning the doctors said: "We don't need a cath for you, becouse of your young age". And realy - there is a guidelines, where they do not require always a cath for isolated AVR under 30's. I have so much echos, that everything is clear.

With my results they gave me a decision time in 1 to 4 months... My answer was "Next week!!!". And that's the point!

I want to thank you all for your spirit and courage, that you gave me!

See you soon! Ivo

Good luck with your journey over the mountain. All the best for a successful surgery and smooth, uneventful, recovery. I look forward to your update from the other side.

Ivo, not sure I understand- were you successful in scheduling your surgery for next Thursday?

yes

yes

That's right! I'm already scheduled for the next thursday mornig.

Thank you for your wishes! :)

Ivo

Pathfinder! I've been following your progress and want to wish you all the best on Thursday. On behalf of all of us who stay in touch with the forum but don't post frequently, have an uneventful surgery and a rapid recovery! You have youth and health on your side and I'm sure all will go smoothly.

That's fantastic that you could get the appointment for the surgery so soon!! I bet you'll be at the beach swimming by August!

PathFinder said:
That's right! I'm already scheduled for the next thursday mornig.

Thank you for your wishes! :)

Ivo
That's great! I put you on the calendar and we look forward to hearing that all went well.

GOOD LUCK, Ivo!

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a SUCCESSFUL surgery :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We got mountains to climb" ... Rod Stewart ... 'Broken Arrow'

Latest posts

Back