Three Years Away From The Mountain

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlhudson

Today is my Three Year Birthday. It is so hard to believe that three years have gone by as the memories are so fresh and seems like yesterday.
My wife still teases me about after getting a requested cocktail (shot), to calm me down, that I was telling all my family that "Look they shaved me, I look like an eight year old".
I may not post much but I still lurk at least once a week. It's still hard for me to put my feelings to pen. I do want to say had it not been for VR I would have had a lot more difficult time. Everyone here was so supportive.

Yes there is a green pasture on the other side of the mountain.

Thank you all!:)

Congratulations Terry. I remember your day well. Time does fly afterwards, doesn't it?

Glad to hear things are going well with you. Keep up the good work! :)

Congratulations on your three year birthday!!

Wishing you many, many more years of good health.

Terry,

I've been out of town for the past week, so I missed being quick to reply. I, too, remember your travels up the slope toward "that" mountain, and I'm sincerely happy to hear that you're still lurking around here and keeping up with the happenings. Some day I'll also see how green the grass is on the other side of the mountain, but until then, save a good spot for me. . .

Good to hear from you, friend!

Congratulations Terry

Congratulations Terry

on your three-year anniversary! That is wonderful! May you have many, many more happy milestones.

Christina L

Happy Valve Birthday. I wish and pray for many, many more for you.

well, hey there, Terry. Long time no see. Nice to see you and know that you are doing well. Congrat ulations on your heart birthday! Thanks for dropping in - and do it some more.

Latest posts

Back