Thoughts and prayers for Phyllis tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Although Phyllis hasn't had valve replacement, she has been an integral part of the VR family along with her husband, Dick. She has started innumberable surgery threads for new members, and she is usually the first one to welcome and support all valve replacement members.

As she goes through her own medical tribulation, starting with tomorrow's lumpectomy for breast cancer, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers

Phyllis you have my prayers as you go into this process. Advancements are being made everyday in the oncology field too. ;)

Phyllis,

I just want to wish you well and to let you know that you will be in my prayers throughout your treatment....I appreciate you and all that you have done and will do for all of us at VR.com....I don't know what tomorrow will bring but I know the One who hold tomorrow in His hand....I 'm confident that you will be well.....:)....

Hugs and Prayers,
Tom

Phyllis I think of you often praying for you that all goes well. We'll be waiting for your positive post whenever you can.
Take care of yourself
Earline

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Phyllis as you embark on your defeat of breast cancer. My mother had breast cancer and went through chemo and radiation. Other than her initial hospital stay and treatments, she never missed a day of work. I'm saying this to encourage you that chemo has been greatly improved and I'm praying that you have little effect from the drugs.

Wise

Prayers going out..

Prayers going out..

Best wishes for tomorrow Phyllis... And just like in the other thread with all the breast cancer survivors, my sister joins them with being a 21 year survivor now. Godspeed Phyllis.

Phyllis, you have been such a great support for VR members. Now it's your turn to be on the receiving end. You know how much we love you and are praying for a full recovery quickly. We are here waiting for news all the time so when you are able, please let us know. I rather expect someone (Mary, to be specific) has your phone # and will also keep us posted. GODSPEED!

Phyllis,

I am certainly sending my best thoughts and prayers to one of the greatest persons on vr.com -- YOU! You contribute so much to us all with your informative and compassionate messages. We will all be with you as you successfully take on this latest challenge.

All best,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for a positive result for you. You will be on our minds and in our hearts.
Kind regards,
Blanche

Thank you all so much. I am more than ready to get this surgery behind me. I will check in when I can- hopefully tomorrow night or Wed. at the latest.

Latest posts

Back