This is scary!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It indeed is scary how dependent we are on technology in so many ways. This is a particularly direct way. Thanks for posting the interesting piece. I guess the good news is that the problem is being recognized and work is underway on ways to make these devices more secure.

If you think about it long enough, it certainly could do a mind job on you!

Thanks for the article though.

A friend has a son who's type 1 diabetic and has an insulin pump. Not too long ago his pump failed and he had no idea. He went into DKA and was in ICU for 6 days. Insulin pumps give diabetics a lot of freedom, but when something goes wrong it can be really bad.

Sometimes I wonder why they publish things like this, it could give the "crazies" an idea that they would have never thought of on their own.
I agree,esp when this is a "what if" situation that hasn't occured yet- what idiots.

I think the key would be to use radio frequency bands not in use by any other product. Question is, are there any frequencies left? Seems everything is conected to everything anymore.

Latest posts

Back