The strips are coming, the strips are coming!!!!!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVELYN

Well, well, well, and they said it couldn't be done! Yesterday we got a letter in the mail from Roche saying that QAS and Tapestry will be handling the replacement strips for home testers. Apparently Roche has recreated the strips and they're now available for those of you who are owed strips. Hopefully you all got you letters, but if not, call QAS or Tapestry, wherever you bought them from, and they will be replaced with a code of 560 or higher.

What a surprise!!

Evelyn

As an update, I called QAS to have my 29 strips shipped, along with controls. They have not yet received them from Roche but hope to have them by next week and will ship them out.

Evelyn

Well, just to let you all know, yesterday our strips arrived from Roche, through QAS......what a shocker! Sooo, it looks as though Roche finally got their acts together. If anyone is still owed strips, contact QAS and they'll send them out, along with controls.

Ev

I absolutely agree, Rossman. All I know is that they did what they promised to do---even though it took 8 months. Do I think I'll ever use my Coaguchek.....naaaaa. I really love the INRatio, but I certainly wasn't going to let them get away with owing me 29 strips/controls.......if I never use them, it's ok. What they did was absolutely unforgivable.....they may never recover.

Ev

Our doctor had just started an anticoagulation clinic a few months before the problems with the CoaguChek strips. He returned all of the Roche materials and he now uses the INRatio. The nurse who does the protime monitoring justs loves the new monitor.
Blanche

I called QAS yesterday and Joyce told me they won't have them until the end of June. Makes me wonder what is still going on.:mad:

Latest posts

Back