The Coumadin Cookbook

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

terry40

I didn't see this on any threads, though it might be there...
but anyway, I found out yesterday about a cookbook devoted to persons on coumadin.

I'm going to check it out today, at Borders or Barnes and Nobles,
It's "The Coumdain Cookbook" a complete guide to healthy meals when taking coumadin, by Rene Desmarais MD

anyone ever here of this, any feedback????

It can be order on-line also & it only comes in paperback

Coumadin Cookbook

Coumadin Cookbook

Yes - I have a copy of the cookbook. It has a lot of great recipes in there and also a lot of good information for folks who are on coumadin.

I thought it was worth the money.

The Coumadin Cookbook: A Complete Guide to Healthy Meals When Taking Coumadin

This is available on Amazon for 10.99 and other prices. I went to Amazon, and searched only "coumadin" and up it came.

Hank & Jim

Hank & Jim

Thanks for the feedback, I checked it out at barnes & noble and liked what I read, the recipes and all the other info.

Jim - amazon has the best deal, they wanted full price at barnes and nobles $16.95 plus tax.

My order is in.

Terry40

PS the dr who wrote the book also runs a coumadin clinic

I got mine at Amazon for $11.87. I just got it 2 weeks ago and have yet to make something tasty out of it. I'll be giving it a shot this week sometime. ;)

I just started paging through my copy. The recipe for pizza dough is the same one we've been using for decades. There is an interesting recipe for upside down pizza.

You've got to read the information in the front of the book, it gives hidden sources of vitamin K, I've been able to stabilize my pt/inr since following suggestion in this book.

I haven't made anything yet either, will have to compare notes when we do.

Terry40

Latest posts

Back