Thankyou

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

I felt I should come on and thank everyone for all the support we have recieved. I'm sorry for anyone I haven't had a chance to send the photos to you but I will definately do that very soon as I love to share my boy.

I'm finding it a little hard to come on any of my normal websites at the moment but really wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts.

Am trying to summon up strength for tomorrow for Callum when we send him to the angels playground and I have no doubt we will find it.
Life will move along and Callum will come with us as part of our family always... we miss our precious little angel so much but have photos of him up now in the house which seem to help me a lot and Jason had a beautiful tattoo done for Callum yesterday which has helped him as well.

Thankyou all again
Love Emma

An angel once lay beneath my heart,
A promise of life to come;
My little babe was resting there,
yet, would not follow me home.

My tiny precious angel,
had plans unknown to all,
for my Angel heard the voice of God,
and hastened to His call.

My Angel flew on fragile wings,
into the Father's arms,
to slumber there in peaceful rest,
untouched by earthly harms.

So, slumber there my precious child,
till I can come to you;
I'll keep you here, deep in my heart,
till my journey on earth is through.

Sleep peacefully my beautiful boy.
Tiny but perfect
xxx

I only wish I knew how to give you the comfort you seek. That is something I cannot do.

You will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers Emma.

You will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers Emma.

Please know that my heart is with you as you send your little one, Callum home to God. I have to say that I am struggling to understand why this year has not been a good one as I have lost my grandmother, and more close friends than I care to think of. I guess we can only remember and take comfort that they are at rest and with the angels and people who have gone before us. A Ton of ((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) For you and yours, Harrybaby:eek: :eek:

Oh, Emma, ((((hugs))))

Oh, Emma, ((((hugs))))

I am so sorry to read this terrible news. (Lyn clued me in as I have been out of touch for so long. I am so sorry.) Callum's poem is so moving and beautiful as I'm sure your little boy was. I pray that you weathered yesterday and are able to muster through the agonizing days ahead. YOu have my love and my utmost sympathy. How is Chloe holding together? I know she was anxious to be a big sister. The time will come. Love you all. J.

Latest posts

Back