Thank you!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pegasus

Hello,

I just wanted to say what a great forum this is. What a wealth of information...
My husband had his mitral valve repaired May 2006. He had a fairly uneventful recovery. I browsed through the site and it was so easy to find post-op info. My husband is really doing well now (knock on wood) except for a bout of flu which he hasn't had for about 10 yrs.
I feel a bit akward posting - since my husband doesn't want to talk about his valve - but wanted to thank everyone for sharing their experience! This site helped me a lot!!

Astrid

Welcome from another wife of a valve recipient. Dick too has gone on with his life and I am the one that find myself hooked on this forum. Maybe it's just reassuring to know that there will always be someone here to help if anything comes up in the future, but it is also very satisfying to help others in the waiting room and post surgery. Hope you will stick around, Astrid and add your own experiences to the benefit of others.:D

I'm a fellow mitral valve repair patient so especially glad to her your husband is doing well. I was actually born and raised in Montreal (Ville Ste Laurent to be exact), although I've been living in Ontario since attending university here.

Hello, Astrid. So nice to see you again and happy to hear your husband is doing so well. Congratulations. Thanks for coming in to report the great success.

Thanks for the nice welcome.
Also, great to see fellow Canadians (although I am originally from Austria):)

Have a nice weekend.
astrid

Latest posts

Back