Thank you Melissa!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina L

Wanted to thank "our" VR.com Melissa for lunch on Pearl Street in Boulder yesterday and the lovely Christmas gift she gave me. She insisted on paying for lunch for Wayne and I which frustrates me to NO end, because Melissa does that ALL the time! :D

You looked so stylish and cute, as always Melissa, and are just the sweetest, most interesting person. I want to be you in my next life! :)

God bless and hope you have a wonderful Christmas and 2008 will bring a "boy" for you and Aimee. ;)

Thank you again from Wayne and I! You're a doll.

Christina L

It's always wonderful to meet with VR.com friends. Glad you all had a great time.

Sweet. . .and clearly not checking VR.com nearly enough!~ Chris had to write and tell me she is posting on the site!

It was great to see Chris and Wayne again. They looked wonderful, as always, and are just brimming with excitement about their pending referral (prayers that it comes in January for them!).

Wishing them and everyone at VR.com and wonderful 2008!

January! Christina, I have been wondering how everything was moving along! How wonderful --- January is just ... a day away! Hooray & very best of luck!

Latest posts

Back